Already? It's not even eight yet.

"Coming!" Nevertheless, I was excited to see my best friend, and to prepare for this new step in our life together. I wasn't going to find a boyfriend any time soon, so living in Lando's company was the best thing for me. He just made me so happy, I couldn't really explain how I felt when I was around him. As I left my bathroom, my brother lifted me into his arms with a smile. "Morning."

"Morning, Mil," Micah pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead. "Are you ready for today?"

"Excited, sure, but a little nervous, too," I chewed on my lip, able to hear my best friend's voice coming from the kitchen downstairs. "I didn't think he would even be awake this early, never mind here already."

"Seems like he's just as excited as you," Micah dropped me back to the floor, carefully. "You're made for each other."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You know, you're just perfect for one another." Micah shrugged his shoulders. I could feel my cheeks burning and my skin was most definitely turning crimson.

"We most definitely are not."

"No need to get defensive." Micah smirked, as I left my bedroom with a scowl on my face, my eyebrows furrowed tightly as I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. When I saw Lando, my mood changed quickly as I rushed to him and jumped into his arms, literally. I almost knocked the poor boy off of his feet, but it was okay, because I was excited to see him.

"I missed you." I buried my face into his neck after tightening my grip on his torso. Lando used his hand to rub up and down my back, slowly. Being with him was just perfect. There were very few other words to describe how I felt about Lando.

"And you say you're not perfect for each other." Micah's comment didn't go unnoticed, although he tried to make it subtle, but failed miserably by opening his mouth as he passed Lando and I. He was such an idiot. I just held onto Lando a little more tighter, appreciating him in that moment and all I could think about was the fact that we were going to spend every single second together. To some best friends, that would be a genuine nightmare, but to us, it was a dream come true.

"You're early," I giggled, as Lando sat me on the kitchen counter. I noticed from the corner of my eye that my parents were watching us closely. I knew they wanted us to be together; everyone in my family, and everyone in Lando's, wanted us to be together. It wasn't going to happen. "Couldn't sleep?"

"Exactly," Lando cupped my face briefly and I felt the goosebumps rising across my limbs at his soft touch. "I thought I'd join you all for breakfast since I was up so early. Waffles, nutella and strawberries. How does that sound?"

"Sounds perfect," I smiled, my heart filling with love in my chest. I hated how Lando had this effect on my body. "I can get used to it."

"Dream on, princess."

--

I groaned as I looked at the boxes in the hallway. It felt like we'd been unpacking for days, but it'd only been a few hours since we began. While Lando and I stayed here and began to sort out boxes, placing them in the correct room, whether it be the bathroom, bedroom, or the spare room come dressing room, Micah and my parents continued to bring other boxes over. Oliver offered to help, but it was pointless in him driving so far just to help us move out when we had more than enough help.