It's so Derek.

He smells so unbelievably good and I always miss it whenever he isn't around. I love when my clothes smell of him and I hate to admit how attracted I am to him.

He frees my hands and I let them travel to his back, pulling him closer.

He stops sucking on my neck and he looks at it as a small smirk forms on his lips. I bet he left so many hickeys but I want people to know I'm his.

And he is mine.

He breaks the kiss as we take a big breath of air from how frantic it was.

We slowly sit up again and I can't help but stare at him. I look at his beautiful features for a few seconds, his soft lips, his deep icy eyes, and the way he looks at me.

Like I'm the only one in the world.

One of his hands is on my waist and the other one is traveling to my neck, as he slowly puts pressure on it while kissing me again.

I let out a moan and he smirks while continuing to explore my mouth.

He bites my lower lip and it's enough to make me more aroused than I was before.

I don't think I have ever wanted someone more than I want him, physically, emotionally, in every possible way.

I reach the first button of his shirt and I try to unbutton it halfway.

But he suddenly stops me, breaking the kiss which leaves me confused and quite embarrassed.

"You are intoxicated, I'm not," he says and he notices me frowning so he continues, "I don't want this to happen when you can't even remember it, just like our first kiss."

"I remember our first kiss-"

"You were high and I was drunk, it's not the same." He cuts me off and I nod.

"I want to make you feel good," he whispers while staring at me.

"I want you to be aware of everything," he continues as he comes closer to me, again. I can't help but feel tingles in my body. "My touch..." he continues while he puts his hand on my thigh slightly going up. "The way I make you feel." He gives my thigh a gentle squeeze and I stare at him, too aroused to even process what he is saying.

I lick my lips to try to distract and compose myself.

"I know I will remember it either way." I take a break unsure if I should say it. "I need you," I finally mutter and he stops for a bit to take a close look at me.

I see the lust in his eyes but also uncertainty. He wants me just like I want him but he is being rational.

Ugh, rationality, not my forte.

He stands up and his chest is half bare, he buttons only one and I can't help but stare at him even though he notices me.

"Do you want to help me?" He teases me and I sit on the bed corner, I look up at him with the best bedroom eyes I could ever pull.

He comes closer to me I don't break eye contact while I slowly button his shirt.

"Good girl," Derek whispers and I almost choke on my saliva.

Oh, God. Why does it make me feel so good?

He runs his fingers through his messy hair and then he bends down giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

Derek, just fuck me already.

"I can't believe how lucky I am to be here with you right now," he finally speaks as he sits next to me.