"Jeongin and I... we aren't actually dating." Chan admitted.

"Wha..." Minho was speechless. However shocked he was, he somehow knew that this was the case. He couldn't truly believe that Chan and Jeongin were dating.

"Jeongin asked me to pretend to be his boyfriend to get Hyunjin off his back and I... I.."

"You just went along with it?" Minho asked, incredulously. "Chan, how could you? You know that Hyunjin likes Jeongin."

"I know!" Chan yelled, frustrated. "I know, but... I do too."

Now Minho had nothing to say. What was he supposed to say to that? How had everything spiralled out of control so fast?

When Minho looked up, Chan's eyes were teary.

"I know, it's never going to happen." Chan said, quietly. "But, if I can help Jeongin, then I'll do it." He smiled, weakly.

"Chan..." Minho felt somewhat ignorant, for not noticing any of this. He didn't want to let Chan continue trying for something that wasn't possible. "Look, you know, Jeongin clearly likes Hyunjin and vice versa."

Chan nodded.

"I don't mean it in a bad way but... You've basically become an obstacle in their paths." Minho wanted it to come off more like advice or something, but as always, he sounded cold.

"What do you want me to do?" Chan asked, sighing. Minho was deep in though, when he suddenly had an idea.

"Maybe we could... give them a push in the right direction?" He smirked, a plan forming in his head.

Jeongin didn't know what he was thinking when he told Chan to kiss him. He felt bad about making Chan act like his boyfriend when they were just friends, but Chan would understand... right?

Well, one thing Jeongin could confirm was that it worked. Hyunjin had been out of his sight since then. Jeongin somehow got out of giving Hyunjin an answer and he was proud.

But, he couldn't help but wonder how Hyunjin was doing; he looked really upset. 'Why am I worrying?' Jeongin though, shaking his head, 'he'll get over it... I think'.

When Jeongin went to school, Jisung immediately pulled him away, somewhere out of earshot.

"Jisung? What are you-"

"Are you and Chan dating?" Jisung asked, cutting Jeongin off. Jeongin honestly should've seen this coming. Hyunjin was bound to tell Minho, who could barely keep himself away from Jisung, let alone tell him all their business.

"Yes, we are." Jeongin said, sticking to their act.

"What? I thought..." Jisung looked at him in disbelief.

"You thought what?" Jeongin asked, curious.

"I thought it was just an act to get Hyunjin to leave you alone." Jisung admitted, quietly. Of course, Jisung would get what Jeongin was up to immediately. But, Jeongin couldn't tell him the truth; it would somehow reach Hyunjin, Jeongin knew it.

"You... You thought wrong." Jeongin stated, simply, almost cringing at how bad he was at lying.

"Ok." Jisung nodded. "You could've just said. It would've been better to hear it from you than a sobbing Hyunjin."

"A sobbing who?" Jeongin asked, wondering if he heard that right.

"Oh... I..umm" Jisung looked around, nervously. "Oh, would you look at the time? I'd better get going." He quickly turned around and began walking.