She looked down at her notes. "KiKi, she's 28 and from Chicago."

"Alright let's see what she's got."

I relaxed in my seat once KiKi walked into the stage. At this point, I was becoming restless. She was probably the 17th girl, and I hoped she would be the last.

"Hello everyone, as you know my name is Keisha aka KiKi and I'm from Chi-town." She beamed with excitement.

My eyebrows raised in shock seeing the thick ginger stand in front of us. I didn't expect KiKi to be a white girl. I've certainly never in my 28 years of living heard or seen a caucasian woman name, Keisha. This was going to be very interesting.

"Come on with the show. We don't need to hear your life story." Mina rudely told her. I figured she was over it just as much as I was.

She giggled. "Right."

The lights dimmed and KiKi took her place once the music began. She took off her jacket, throwing it to the side. I was impressed with her figure, it looked homegrown but you never knew these days. But I don't mind as long as she could move it and make money.

"I have a feeling we're going to be here longer than expected."

"You don't think that she's got it?" I asked Mina.

"Hell no. First of all, she's too damn giggly."

"Nah, she's it." Bone argued. I hummed while going back and forth in my head. This girl had the look but it didn't mean she knew how to work it.

Lilo raised her hand. "I second that."

"So what you trying to do to me? It's like we can't stop, we're enemies but we get along when I'm inside you, yeah. You're like a drug that's killing me. I cut you out entirely but I get so high when I'm inside you." |Song in mm|

"This is different." My interest was now perked. The type of music she decided to dance to, wasn't usually what you'll hear in my club. I smirked and decided to let her do her thing.

She moved against the pole, slowly rolling her hips and sliding them up and down. She dropped into a quick split, gently opening her legs.

"I might've been wrong." Mina whispered.

I could tell KiKi was different from the other girls. She didn't twerk as much but the pole was bestfriend. The way her hips glided across smoothly. She had different tricks and they all came off sexy.

"Baby I'm preying on you tonight. Hunt you down eat you alive. Just like animals, animals. Like animals-mals."