ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ

9x19

Explosions never happen at random, they have their exact laws. And sometimes they need very little to set them off. And when they do happen, you better pray that you're not anywhere around it. Because any kind of explosion, whether is natural or metaphorical, has its own aftermath.

"So you could be one of the owners of this hospital but you backed down? Are you for real?" Jo asked Aurora in the locker rooms. Aurora thought it would be good for her to share this with someone who was not involved in this hospital stuff. Only talking to Jackson and Derek about this was driving her crazy. "We could have one of us in there!"

"They have been working here for almost a decade, how do I exactly fit in there?"

"With 15 million dollars you fit just fine!" Jo argued.

"I wasn't even going to keep the money! It was a bad idea to talk to you about it! How is things going with this guy you're dating? What's his name?" She tried to change the subject.

"Jason!" Jo reminded her. "And things are going great! I'm going to find him right now actually! Do you want to go an double date one day?"

"Who will I exactly bring?" Aurora wondered.

"He'll bring one of his friends. You desperately need a date."

"Desperately?" Aurora raised her eyebrows at her. "I don't need to date anyone, I'm perfectly fine the way I am. I can get a dog or something."

"It's either a date or you stop pretending that you and Jackson are just friends." Aurora gave Jo a look making her explain herself more, "you obviously have feelings for him and we know for a fact that he shares the same feelings. I mean I've seen the way he looks at you sometimes and I want to go over there and give him a hug."

"Jackson and I have talked about this, this it's none of your business!" Aurora said defensively. "When I said that we could be friends I didn't expect this happening."

"That's what it's like to be friends with me! Suck it up!" Jo said a little louder as she walked over to Jason who was waiting for her just outside of the room.

×××

Everyone got paged as a tanker accident happened and multiple traumas were coming in the hospital. "I'm here. A tanker blew?" Aurora asked as she found the attendings putting on their yellow trauma gowns.

"It didn't blow." Hunt snapped as he had already said that to multiple people at the same time.

"Oh thank God!" Aurora sighed in relief as the other doctors gave her a look.

"See? That's a proper human being reaction to these news!" Hunt glanced at Bailey and Webber.

"She's just naturally too nice. She can't help it!" Derek said as they all walked at the ambulance bay. "Come on." He patted her back and they went to the first ambulance that had arrived.