I took a deep breath and place my foot on the first step feeling like I was doing something taboo. Dimitri reapers and drags me the rest of the way onto the bus. When I enter I was nothing like what I had expected. I had thought it would be trashed or have posters of naked women everywhere, but there was none of that. There was a clean kitchen and sitting area with a TV and the Xbox Lucan had mentioned. Wonder if they would let me play. I'm not the greatest, but I'd like to think I can hold my own. 

Dimitri continues to drag me though the bus pointing out the bathroom and the different bunks the guys will be sleeping in. We continue on our tour till he reaches the single door at the back of the bus. He opens the door and drags me in shutting the door behind me.

"This is our room," he says coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me. I notice that everything I had brought was back here. "Figured at some point you could unpack everything into the closet or dresser." I nod my head trying to take in the room that would be my home for the next few weeks.

There were windows with blackout curtains covering them. A queen size bed was in the middle of the room with its headboard resting against the back wall. There was a tv on the wall in front of the bed. On one wall there was a closet and small dresser. The opposite wall of the dresser was another door.

Dimitri noticed me staring at the other door, "that's another bathroom. Since we decided that whoever was using the back room would have sole right to the shower we will be the only ones using it. And I recommend using this once over the other one."

I sit on the bed and Dimitri joins me, "that was really nice of the guys to give the up to us for the rest of the tour."

Dimitri shrugs his shoulders and leans back against the headboard pulling me with him. "They wanted you to be comfortable on the bus." 

He goes silent and I watch him fall into deep thoughts. His bye eyes give nothing away as to what he make be thinking about and it bothers me not know what was going on in his head. I bite my tongue wanting to give him space and time to figure whatever it is out and then maybe he will share with me.

My eye lids go heavy needing some rest before we reached our destination. I wanted to be well rested for the show because falling asleep during was not an option. Nor was staying back on the bus. Though I'm sure the guys would understand if I waned to after the day I had had. 

"Skylar," Dimitri says breaking the silence. My tired eyes meet his worried ones. 

"What's wrong," I ask him wanting to take away his worry because he has nothing to worry about.

He shakes his head and gathers me closer to him, "nothing is wrong per say. I was just thinking about the next tour." He rubs the back of his neck and I run my fingers over him trying to comfort him. I don't like seeing him this upset.

"What about it?"

"Well for the next tour we can't expect the guys to give up the backroom. How do you feel about us buying our own bus?" At my shocked expression he tries to sway me, "we could go out and pick it out ourselves and decorate it however we want."

He wants me to go on the next tour with him! Dimitri really wants a future with me. A huge smile blossoms across my lips. We were really going to make a true go at this and now since the other things holding me back was gone I had no reason not to. 

"Skylar you lack of response is starting to worry me," Dimitri stammers.

"Dimitri is this your way of asking me to go on tour with you?" I ask him holding back my excitement. 

"No," he states. No? Now I'm really confused. If he didn't want me to come with him then why is he talking about us getting a bus together. The excitement I was feeling completely disappears.