chapter 1

today is the first day of going back to hogwarts. i'm very excited! well, sort of.

you see, my hogwarts house is slytherin and we are the most hated house. the gryffindors are praised at our school, which is totally and completely stupid in my opinion.

i have friends in gryffindor, of course, such as ginny weasley, neville longbottom, george and fred weasley, and harry potter. i have friends named emma and cosette in hufflepuff. ron weasley and hermione granger, who are best friends with harry, have always hated me and i don't know why! ever since i became friends with harry they've hated me but it's fine.

enough people in the school hate me and i'm so used to it by now. one person that absolutely despises me is cedric diggory. cedric is two grades above me and my friends, and he hates me.

probably because i beat him in quidditch last year, but they deserved it.

my best friend is my brother, draco malfoy. it may sound dumb that my brother is my best friend, but he's the only one i can really talk to about things. i even tell him who i have feelings for, and for being siblings, that's really saying something.

i love being close with draco, but since i'm a malfoy, i have a bad reputation here at hogwarts. i try to make friends but it's just so hard because i am a malfoy.

the only people that really like me are my couple gryffindor friends and my friends in slytherin, crabbe, gregory goyle, pansy parkinson, blaise zabini and of course draco.
i'm the first girl in history to ever be on the slytherin quidditch team, and i'm even a seeker. i got on the team in 1st year when harry did, that's how we became friends. i got in before draco did! but never mind that.

hogwarts is an amazing school and it's a great place to be. father works for the ministry, and if he didn't i would probably be going to beuxbatons which i am very happy i didn't have to go there.

anyways, i'm going to try to make this year a good one here at hogwarts, and i'm going to make many friends. i just know it!