Chapter 31: Partying

After catching up with everyone, Kathleen, Kai and Freya stands in front of the altar, "you ready?" Freya looks at them, they nodded, then Kathleen gave her hand to Freya, she sliced her palm a several times, let her blood drip into the bowl, same goes with Kai, after everything it's done, Freya holds hands with them, starting chanting, after a while, Davina gasps for air, they all ran to her, "how do you feel?" Kathleen asks her, "a bit weak actually," she said, then Freya handed her the bowl filled with their blood, "drink this, it will make sure you won't slide back into you know, dead." Freya looks at her as she looks at the bowl with confusion written over her face, then she took the bowl and drink the blood. "Woah, I do feel better now." She stands up, "Davina." Kol's voice appeared, "Kol?!" She rans towards him, jumped into his arms, "Is it really you? I miss you so much darling." Kol said next to her ear, "I miss you too." She said in a soft tone.

"Can we please go partying in the best club in town?" Kathleen asked during the dinner, Elijah looks at her, he looks like as if he just saw a living dinosaur, "wha—" he asked but Kol cut him off, "darling I would love that idea!" Elijah then rolled his eyes, "alright, I will have some people arrange that, but promise me to be safe," he looks at both of them, Kol definitely doesn't act like his age apparently, he parties more than both Hope and Kathleen added together, and Kathleen only parties once a year, on her birthday, but after what happened she could definitely use a party to blow off the steam, and Hope parties occasionally, as for Kol... Thank god he is a vampire, if he's a human, he would die of kidney failure at the age of 25, Elijah and Rebekah never really loves partying, call them old fashion if you want but they enjoy ball more, as for Freya, she is the female version of Kol, they always go to the club and parties together, and always got drunk, but she has more self control than Kol, but just a little bit, lastly, Kai only went to parties a few times in his life, consider he spent most of the years in prison world, he has a love hate relationship with parties, he loves the booze, the fun, but he hates whenever he just wanna has some good time, girls always throw themselves at him, it can get a bit annoying sometimes, maybe most of the time for him.

Kathleen dragged Kai back to their bedroom after dinner then she shut the door, "oof someone definitely wanna get some, you could just ask you know." He scoffed, she turned around looking at him, she pushes him towards the bed, stands in front of him and he is sitting on the bed, she leans down, shorten the distance between them, she can feel his hot breath on her face, she was about to kiss him, when their lips almost collide, she pulled away, "you wish, I am showing you my dress for the party you idiot." She laughed at his reaction, his face is a bit red, he shoots her a death glare, "I hate you." "Aw I love you too Parker." Then she walked into her closet, "I will be out in a second, if you come in here you're definitely not getting it tonight." She yelled at him inside her walk-in closet, he shook his head and chuckles, "you know you can such a pain in the ass sometimes, but you're my pain in the ass." He said, "vice versa babe."

A minute later she came out wearing her party dress, he cannot move his eyes off of her, his mouth is wide open, she can feel his hot stare on her body, "you're not saying anything, is it bad? I have a really cool jumpsuit too I can go put th—." She was cut off by his long passionate demanding kiss, he pinned her on the wall behind her, she pulled away to catch her breath, "you look beautiful, so beautiful I can't even find the words to describe you," he rested his forehead on hers, "I hate being that guy, you know the toxic guy who's insecure about his own masculinity, but I don't want any guy to flirt with you or stare at your body tomorrow night, but if you don't mind me killing them that would be great," he added, she moved her hands to his waist, "guess I will just stick with you for the whole night then." She gave him a smirk, "my pleasure," he said then he pressed his lips on hers again, he threw her onto the bed, cloaked them again before taking off her dress, then he pulled out a handcuff from a drawer, looking at her while holding it, "kinky", she said before she gave him her hands...