Chapter 29: Control

She can't remember how many time she passed out from the pain, Lucien left her to Aurora, who is a cold, cruel bitch, she hates her only because she is the descendant of Klaus Mikaelson, it's been like a century already, and her hatred towards him is getting more and more, even after he's dead. She burned her, choked her with vervain and wolfsbane, boiled her blood, popped her brain vessels, cut her skin, stabbed her, keep cutting her to dry her blood, strangled her since she can't die, threw knife on her body, she probably used every way she could think of, Kathleen must've passed out at least 15 times. Then she got tired, so she snapped her neck and went to sleep.

The Mikaelsons have been staying up all night looking for solution, "I think I have one, we have to sacrifice a witch for the ancestors." Freya said, "then use me." Kai said without thinking twice, Freya looked down and let out a sigh, "it wouldn't work, it has to be a witch, not a hybrid, and a powerful witch who has her own power." Freya explained more, it narrowed down to Hope and Davina, "I'll do it, she saved me, if it wasn't for me, they wouldn't do that to her." Davina broke the silence, "I am more powerful than you, and I am her sister." "I am a harvest witch, Hope, and I've dealt with the ancestors before." "But —." "It has to be Davina, if you sacrificed yourself, we wouldn't be able to bring you back, we can find a way to bring her back afterwards." Freya cut them off.

"What if you link her to my coven? Even I wiped out the witches in my coven, but technically my power is strong enough to bring her back from the ancestors, here." Kai points at a page in the Gemini Archives, "one time a the leaders had done it before, and I am a vampire, as long as I keep feeding on people, I will have endless power, then when my power reaches a certain point, I would be able to bring her back." Kai said, then look to Davina, "ok we will do it." Then she went to get the things they need. Kol tried talking Davina out of it, but she wouldn't listen, "I can't lose you again, please." Kol looks at her, with tears in his eyes, she holds his hands, "you won't, they will bring me back, I won't leave you, I promise. The only reason she is there is because she saved me, if it wasn't she saved me, he would've killed me that morning, I owe it to her, and look what've they done to her, it's dehumanized, nothing you say will change my mind, I am doing this, for her, for you, for everyone, he's a threat to every supernatural being in New Orleans, you think he would let you live after he's done with her? He will kill everyone of us, I will be back, I promise." She kissed him before he could say anything. He holds her in his arms, tightly.

Kathleen woke up again, this time she's not in that penthouse anymore, she is in a car, "where am I?" She asked, "America", Lucien answered, "yea no shit," she rolled her eyes, but whatever she knows they can always to do a locator spell to track her, and those two idiots doesn't seem like they want to hide her from them, "alright we're here." Lucien stopped the car in front of a wooden cabin, then he dragged her from the car, she is super weak from all the endless torture, thanks to Aurora, she rolled her eyes, she fell on the grass, then Lucien threw her over his shoulder, she would've smacked his head if she's not this weak, he tied her up onto a chair again.

Freya made her circle with the salt, lighting the candles, "are you ready?" She asked Davina, "who's not," she said nervously, then she stepped into the circle, Freya started chanting, she felt the pain running through her body, she starts screaming, feels the blooding coming out of her nose, eyes, mouth and ears as Freya keeps chanting, then everything around her changed, she's at the cemetery, Freya is gone, Kai is gone, Hope is gone, there are women coming out of every door, coming towards her, "no" she whispered, she starts running, but she heard them chanting, she feels the pain in her head again, then she fell to the ground, a woman turned her around, facing her, she starts screaming...

"It's done." Freya said, Kol went inside the circle, carrying Davina's body in his arms, he puts her on the ground outside the circle, caressing her hair, a tear dropped on her jacket, "now let's go get that bastard." Elijah said, "wait I am gonna do a locator spell, I don't feel like she is in the penthouse anymore, it felt different than last night." Kai suddenly said, "alright be quick."