Chapter 4: I like you

As she drinks from her blood bag, he explained how prison world works and how can they get out from here, "So we just need to find the ascendant thingy and do some witchy woo then we get back home?" She asked, "Pretty much." He replied. For dinner, he made some spaghetti, she ate a little, "You sure you're full?" He asked her, "Yea trying to lose some weight." She replied. He looks at her with a 'Girl are you kidding me' look, and said "You look perfect already and pretty cute as a wolf as well, so don't be that mean to yourself okay?" He said as he smirks, she felt the heat on her cheeks again and quickly turns her face into the other direction so she can hide her blushing cheek, but he saw it anyway, and said "What, no one ever told that you are perfect, beautiful and cute before?" He teased her, and she said "Only my parents and Hope." He looks surprised, which only made her blush even more, "So you never had a boyfriend?" He asked, "Nope, had a over protective dad, aunt and uncle." She chuckles, he suddenly has the urge to run his fingers through her hair, but he didn't do it, just doesn't wanna scare her off.

"What about crushes?" He then asked, "Yea only 2, one of them is a girl called Celina, she was one of my classmates before, and the other one is a 500 year old vampire, but then I found out he was just trying to use me to hurt my dad." She looks a bit hurt but then she started to drink the orange juice in front of her, he doesn't know what to say since he is not good at communicating or comforting people and he didn't expect her to say that as well, he kinda felt relief that she is bi sexual instead of lesbian, he would felt really hurt if she doesn't like guys in that way, but he doesn't know why he felt this way. "You?" He heard her asking, "Never had a girlfriend or crushes before." He answered and start to drink orange juice as well, "So you are gay?" She asked and raised one of her eyebrows, he choked on his orange juice and started to cough, "What? No." He answered while she is laughing, she felt a lot more comfortable around him now and so is he, 'he is not that horrible' she thinks, after dinner, they talked a bit more while sitting on the couch together, she told him about her interesting, traumatic childhood when she spent most of the time with her mom and Hope, and he told her about his traumatic childhood where he had to spend time in the basement on his own, only because he was born different than his siblings. She sort of felt bad for him in some way, she used to think her childhood was bad enough where she couldn't spent time with her dad, but after knowing what he had for childhood, she felt so ungrateful, and can relate to him in some weird, twisted ways.

He never told anyone about this before, but he just felt something he never felt before, and before he knew it, he already told her everything, and in some weird ways, he wished that his parents could be more like her parents, he was surprised that she would willing to chat with him like she did after knowing that he murdered his siblings and stabbed his twin sister in her spleen, she is just not like anyone he knows before, he thought.

Before they realized it, it was 1AM already, they said goodnight to each other and went back to their bedrooms, she sleeps in Damon's bedroom and he sleeps in the bedroom next to hers, before she entered her bedroom, he said "you sure you don't wanna sleep on the same bed with me?' with a smirk, she rolled her eyes and said "So arrogant, Parker." He laughed and said "just knock on my door if you changed your mind." He winked at her, she said "Ok, will do, now good night." She chuckles. Before she turned away, he said "I like you." She turned around and looked shocked, "I mean, you are a nice person and fun and not judgmental, you know, you are not like anyone that I know before. You are a good friend." He explained, "Oh haha, probably because my dad is the famous Klaus Mikaelson and I was raised by the alpha of the werewolf pack and a bunch of original vampires haha, and you are not so bad yourself Parker, why judge someone by their past, I did some pretty bad things myself as well, so I guess even I wanna judge I don't have the right to do it haha, and I am not that special if that is what you meant, you didn't even have the chance to meet so many people, but thanks though." He chuckles and said " I meant what I said, and I am cooking us breakfast tomorrow morning, but don't get too excited so you can't fall asleep, good night little wolf." She said good night to him and chuckles then she closed door, a few second later she heard him also closed his door.

'Man what is happening to me' she think, as she lying on the bed, rolling around, she can hear him breathing slowly and steady in the room next to her, 'anyway, Im gonna try to sleep now.' She rolls onto the left side of the bed, looking at outside though the window, 'but didn't my dad used to call mom little wolf as well.' she thought as she felt the weight on her eyelids.

In her dream, she is sitting on a chair in front of a table in the middle of their garden, and Hope is sitting next to her with mom, suddenly she heard a man saying "Started to paint without me?" As he laughs, she turned around and found her dad walking towards them, she and Hope run towards him, and hugged him, then when he walks next to their mom, they hugged and he said "Morning, little wolf." Then they started to paint. It is a sunny, warm afternoon in New Orleans, a rare evening that she had with her dad, mom, and Hope, everything is so peaceful, Hope is smiling, mom is smiling, and dad is looking at them with the biggest smile he ever had in 1000 years, she wishes it could just stay like this forever...