Chapter 24: Katherine Pierce

After she got back, she starts to think about her great revenge plan, she even bought a whiteboard and put it in the kitchen for it, her and Hope brainstorms about it every day after dinner, it's their new daily after dinner activity. They wrote a lot of stuff on the whiteboard, things like, killing Matt, kidnap Elena, melt down the entire Mystic Falls, shut down every bourbon retailer, turns Damon back into a ripper again... But all of them are just not enough, and besides, they don't wanna do anything to Care bear and Stefan, she has a soft spots for them, so they are just thinking every night.

One night, Elijah called them, "girls how are you?" Hope picked up the phone, he actually facetimed them, "why I can see your two's faces, I thought I called you instead of this, but this is fine I suppose." He said as he adjusts his tie using the camera, "hi uncle Elijah, wait did you just kill someone?!" Kathleen asked as she saw the blood on his hands, "yea uhh, long story actually." "Well, all ears." Hope said as both of them look interested of the story now.

"Ok, your father's ex woke up from her sleeping spell, and she totally snapped, then she killed a lot of people, Marcel and I had to take care of it." Elijah explained, "so did you kill her?" Hope asked, "no we just put her back to sleep again, a sleep that she may never wake up from." '.......' Both of them thought, "hold on Hope, ex! Remember Damon and Stefan" ex?" She raised an eyebrow at Hope, but Hope didn't seem to get what she was hinting, "Elena?" "Nop, the cooler one, you know, the sassy, the baddest bitch of all—" "Katherine!" "Who?!" Elijah suddenly spoke, "oh shit sorry, forgot we are still on FaceTime." Kathleen looks at the camera, "why did you mention Katerina, she's dead a long time ago." Elijah asks her, "well the whole Mystic Falls gang put my fiancé in a prison world, with heretics, so I am planning on getting back at them. You just gave me a great idea, if I bring Katherine back to life, she will ruin their lives with me, team K, ta da." Kathleen explained, "I don't think that's a great idea, I support your revenge plan, but this is too dangerous, and when did you get engaged?" Elijah asked, "I will go look for a spell since I am more familiar with witchy woo and hold the phone." Hope said as she heads back to her bedroom looking for her grimore.

"About a week ago, sorry we have been so busy, but we are planning to go back to New Orleans after finishing everything, and we are probably gonna have our wedding there." Kathleen explained, "ok, make sure you tell me a week before, so I can arrange everything with the rest of the family, and congratulations love. I will tell the rest of them about it, I am sure they will be thrilled to hear the news." Elijah smiled at her, "thanks, I will, and tell them I miss them so much, can't wait to go back to New Orleans, Mystic Falls is so boring." She complained, "you can always come back whenever you want, we miss having you around too."

"Ok sis I found one!" Hope shouts from upstairs, "ok gotta go, I will see you guys in a few weeks, can't wait!" Kathleen said, "of course, and please be careful, call us if you need anything." Elijah starts to get a bit worry, he knows what they are capable of, he doesn't want anything bad happened to his nieces, Niklaus and Hayley will probably wake up and kill him if something happens to Hope and Kathleen, "I promise." "And say hi to Katerina for me please." "Got it!"

She went upstairs, "ok so what do we need?" Hope looked up, "we need her body, and then we will do the spell, since it's dark magic, so the both us will need to do it, together." Hope looks at her, pointing at the spell, "ok, so a trip to the cemetery, how romantic, let's go." "Yep, once in a life time experience." "Not once if you are a witch and surrounded by supernaturals."

"Katerina Petrova. I think this is it." Kathleen stopped in front of a grave, "come on, let's start digging." They started digging, and after around 40 minutes, the shovel finally hit something, "Hope!" She called, "ok time to open your christmas present." "haha funny." Kathleen faked a laughter, as they opened the casket, a dusty old rotted corpse appeared in front of them, Kathleen dusts the dirt away around them in the air, "sis are you sure? This is like, I am speechless, if that's how ugly we look after we die, then I am not dying." She looks at Hope, "you're the one who wanted the revenge, so you are carrying her." Hope points at those dusty skeletons, "fine".

After 30 minutes of struggling, she finally got her body on their couch, "bye bye to my couch." Hope sighed, then she opened the spell book, put it in front of them, "give me your hand", Hope turned to Kathleen, "again," she sighed after knowing she has to slit her palm again, "don't forget I am doing this too." Hope looks at her, "sorry, and thanks sis, really." She looks at Hope, give her a sincere smile, they let their blood drip into a bowl, then they start chanting, and after all that, they put the bowl next to Katherine's mouth, feeding her, "and now we wait", Hope said, they are sitting next to her, her body starts changing, her skin starts to grow back, "omg look", Kathleen pats Hope's shoulder pointing at Katherine, "hole shit!" Hope turned around, finding Katherine sitting up slowly, "where am I?" Katherine stares at them...