Chapter 18: Wolfsbane, Vervain and the Cursed Shackles

Stefan opened the door with a smile on his face, "hey where've you been?" He asked then pulled her in for a hug, "prison world actually, Im going to explain it more later." She says as she walks towards the couch, "hmm as comfy as I remembered." She throws herself in the couch, "look who's here, lying on my couch after disappearing for weeks." Damon says as he is walking towards her with a glass of bourbon in his hand, "well I wasn't on a vacation, and you are still as bitter as I remembered Damon, what happened?" She tilts her head, "don't mind him." Says the nicer Salvatore, "well I was sent to the 1994 prison world by the dear Gemini Coven after I uh, flipped out and killed a bunch of people." She said, she doesn't wanna tell them about Kai for now, because then they will tell the whole gang, and the Bennet witch has something to do with the Gemini Coven, so she doesn't know what's Bonnie gonna do after finding out that she let a former sociopath out and is dating him, "omg I am so sorry, we thought you were on a vacation or something like that, we would've helped you if we knew." Stefan said, he looks genuinely worry about her, "wait who did you kill?" "Damon." She said, "fine but you better spill the tea later, I am curious." He said with a smirk.

She told them more about the Gemini Coven, and the twins merge thing too, cuz why not, "that's fucked up, why not just born as one." Damon said in a sarcastic tone, she rolled her eyes and ignored him, "I just wanna ask do you know anything about them, because Liv and Luke is a part of the coven too." Kathleen asked, she doesn't think they know more about the coven more than her based the looks on both of their faces, "nope sorry tribrid number 1." Damon said, Stefan ignore him, and said " Sorry but I don't think I do, but Elena is quite close with the twins, you can always ask her, if we know anything, we will let you and Hope know" Just as she thought, "Ok, thanks, then I am gonna go find Hope, think she's with Elena right now." She said while walking towards the door, "nice seeing you, and please text me if you know anything." She turned around facing the Salvatore brother, Stefan is behind her holding the door for her, and Damon is laying against the door frame, "so this Joshua guy, he sounds like a pervert." Damon added, "yea no shit." She laughed, "well whatever, just be safe, and try not to flip out again." She heard Damon saying, "thanks, and all my traumas are gone now, thanks Damon." She rolled her eyes at him, "ignore Damon, please text us if you need anything, we will be there." Stefan said with a smile, she thanked them again before she left.

On the way back, she kept have the feeling that someone is following her, and she can here the person's footstep, always adjust the pace to the same as hers, she quickly made a turn to a small alley, pinned the person on the street, "Joshua.." Her mouth twitched a little, "ohh the urge of me ripping out your spine", she said, she sudden felt the pain in her body as he starts chanting, she is about to turn him into a douche kebab, before she finished chanting, she felt the sting on her neck then she blacked out.

When she wakes up, she finds herself being ties to a chair in a big empty room, and chains on her hands, 'no no no, please tell me it's not the cursed shackles', the cursed shackles, a dark object that was cursed by two witches, are magically imbued to halt a witch's power, she tried to do a spell, but of course she failed, she feels the pain around her body, then she saw the wolfsbane on the chains that they used to tie her, she groaned in pain, "well don't bother, I know you are a tribrid, so vervain, wolfsbane and the famous cursed shackles, you know it actually took me a while to get those." She heard a low male voice coming from her back, the footstep stooped in front of her, she lifts her head up, "you sick bastard", of course it's Joshua, "I heard that you let my son out and is dating him right now, why would you even want to date someone like him? He's just using you to get back at me, I mean the most powerful creatures, who could resist that?" He laughed, "well it's not your fucking business, just cut the bullshit." She sent him a death glare, clenching her jaw, "don't worry, I am just gonna torture you, maybe use you as a bait, so I can kill him for good this time." She was about to say something again, but then he injected vervain with wolfsbane into her neck again. "You were lucky last time, but this time you won't be." it's the last thing she heard.