Chapter 13: My dearest Hope

The next morning, she woke up alone on the bed, she can hear Kai is in the kitchen making food again, she slowly get up, then went to the shower, she does feel a bit better now, at least better than last night. "Do you know where can we find Bennett blood?" She said after sitting down in the kitchen, "and morning to you too. How are you feeling, cupcake." He said and went to her for a kiss, "I am much better, and it's weird and cute at the same time." She laughed, then she suddenly jumped and said "we can send a message to Hope then she can send us Bennet blood!", "Yep that's brilliant but eat your food first." He said, " how am I gonna stop worrying about you." He shook his head, "fine I will eat, but later we are sending the message." "Eat your food you wolf bitch!" He said in a teasing tone which made her laugh even more.

After eating breakfast and him calling her beautiful, gorgeous and complimenting her like he does every day, she found a paper and started writing:

"Hey, Hope, if you get this, please ask Bonnie for her blood, I am in the 1994 prison world, and we need Bennet blood to get out, so please send it to us as soon as you got it! Kath XX"

"Ok, babe I'm done." She told Kai, she could send this by herself, but Kai is too worried to let her do the spell, he is scared of the magic is gonna overwhelm her, "Kai I can do this by myself, it is a small spell." She said, " Uhh, let me think, nope you can't." He said with a smile, she really wanna punch him right now, but she loves him too much for that, "Let me think, nope you can't." She mocked his tone then rolled her eyes, "what did you say? Say it again, little wolf, didn't quite catch it." He said with a smirk on his face, 'oh no, I knew one day my mouth is gonna get me into troubles.' She thought, "Hmmm nothing, love you haha." She pretends to laugh, he rolled his eyes and said " whatever, deal with you later." Then he starts chanting, she can feel the shiver going through her spine, 'Kathleen good job, you just had to say it.' She thought, "Ok sent!" He said with a laugh, "now what should I do with you?" He turned to her and start walking towards her, she was about to run, but he was one step ahead of her as always.

"Immobulus." Suddenly she can't move, 'asshole', she thought, "where do you think you are going babe?" 'damn it, this is gonna be the end of me', she thinks Suddenly they are interrupted by someone, he undo the spell, "Hope! How did you get here?!" She said and went towards to Hope, "This is Kai, umm he's my boyfriend, Kai this is Hope, my sister." She introduced them to each other, he smiled at her, she smiled back, "Hi, nice to meet you and long story short, we were looking for you for a while, at first we thought you went on a vacation but then we started to worry about you then we were looking for you everywhere, and Davina told us you were sent here by the Gemini Coven I think, then her and aunt Freya was trying to find a way to get you out, and then I received your message, I was with Bonnie when I got you message and I did astral projection to give you the blood, but you have to be quick, I will tell you more after you two get out, and don't go back to Mystic Falls, come back home to New Orleans first, I will be there as well, be careful you two!" She gave Kathleen the blood and left.

She looked at Kai, "grab your bag now." "Meet me at the door step in five minutes. and I got the ascendant." He said before he started to rush to the bedroom. "Really! Zima?!" She said after Kai showing her what's inside his bag, "don't judge me little wolf." They started to walk to the cave, and they got there in time, "we are going home!" She said, she can see the smile on his face, brighter than ever, he holds her hands, start chanting after pouring the Bennet blood onto the ascendant, suddenly a white light appeared, then when they opened their eyes, they are back to the real world.

They got into a taxi, she told the driver their destinations, "Have you ever worn skinny jeans?" He asked, she is currently sleeping on his lap right now, and he is playing with her curly hair, "ahhh it seems wrong, they are all bunched up, also why are jeans so tight when the phones are so big?" He looks so confused right now, the driver looked into the mirror and said " I don't know what to tell you pal."