Chapter 2: Moonlight

She dragged herself back into the reality, and found herself in front of the grocery store already, she grabbed a bag of chips and a popsicle, and a can of soda, then she started to walk back to the Salvatore house, she always liked the Salvatore brother, although she does like Damon a little bit more, just because they drink together in the Mystic Grills a lot when she first came, and they even found a nice mansion for her and Hope to live in, but Stefan is also her favorite, honestly she can't choose which one is her favorite, she remembered how patient he is with her and Hope when they first came after their parents sacrificed themselves for her and Hope, he was always checking in with them, helping them despite their history with the famous Klaus Mikaelson. She misses them the most, well i you don't count Hope in, but of course she will miss her own twin sister who she grew up with the most.

She went to Damon's bedroom after she finished eating her snacks and tried to find a T shirt to wear after her transformation tonight, then she went to their basement and grabbed a blood bag, just to prepare for tonight, gain some energy, she starts to drink it while laying on his giant, super comfy bed, if he is here he would probably say something like, 'hey wolfie, get off my bed, I don't wanna have blood on my new pillow case, Elena would kill me', she then chuckled at her thoughts, and kept drinking the blood.

After she woke up from her nap on Damon's bed, she noticed that it is dark outside already, and she did spill a bit of blood on his pillow, she probably did it while she was sleeping, but he is not here anyway, so she is fine. As she walks towards outside, she grabbed the shirt she prepared for the transformation, even though there is no one here, but still, she doesn't wanna wake up and walk back to the Salvatore house naked. She walked into the woods and looked at the moon, moonlight spilled all over the surface of the lake in front of her, she never realized how pretty it is until this moment. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her knee then heard the sound of bone crack in her body somewhere, "it is starting" she said, then she remembered what Klaus said about the pain, "if you let it swallow you whole, then it cannot break you" she said with heavy breathing, though she wishes that her families are with her but she knows that she could get through this like her mom and her sister did, and her dad. After countless moments of pain, she turned into a wolf, looks pretty much like Hope, but slightly more lean to the grey side, and her eyes looks more green than Hope's, she went to the side of the lake and stared at her own reflection for a few second, then she started to run wild and free in the woods under the moon, the best feeling ever...

 After countless moments of pain, she turned into a wolf, looks pretty much like Hope, but slightly more lean to the grey side, and her eyes looks more green than Hope's, she went to the side of the lake and stared at her own reflection for a few ...

When she woke up, she found the shirt she grabbed and put it on walking towards Salvatore house, after she took a long shower to relax, she went to the basement for blood bag. "Wow, I made it, it is actually better than I imagined..." she said, but somehow she wished that her parents and Hope could see it, but they never will, because she is stuck in the stupid world and she doesn't even know what this is.

She dried her hair and put on some new clothes then she started to walk to the grocery store, she is craving for Zima right now for some reason, the one she had yesterday was pretty good. As she grabbed a can of Zima in the store, she heard some noises...