✏chapter five

it was now saturday morning. there was a light drizzle, so there wasn't really a need for an umbrella.

i walked up to the school building, filled with determination.
'i need to know who that izuru guy is! even if it might be the last thing i do!'

i pushed the school gate open, running towards the statue.
"now, where were the buttons..?"
"what are you doing here?"

i saw that izuru guy. i instantly became angry.
"who the hell are you?! and what have you done to hajime?!!" i shouted.

izuru shook his head.
"how boring. what you are doing is meaningless" he said.

my hands balled into fists as i walked closer to him.

"like hell! that's like saying hajime is meaningless!"
"that's because he is. i may not know him, but he sounds ultimately useless"

i ran at him, swinging my fists. izuru grabbed both of my wrists, staring at me with a blank expression.

"what you are doing has no purpose. your search for hajime is meaningless. he's given up his body for talent" izuru explained.

"huh..?"

"i am no longer the hajime you once knew. i am talent, the ultimate hope for this world. you need to realize that" he added, letting go of my wrists. tears started rolling down my face. izuru walked off, stopping and turning to me.

"don't tell anybody of this conversation. if you do...i'll find you" he told me, continuing his walk.
========================
the chapter's a bunch shorter than the last ones, but i have a thing where a new chapter is a new day, at least for the dr3 part.
also, have an amv i made yesterday