✏prologue

a/n: everything is in your pov
----------------------------------
i stared up at the large school building, gripping onto the strap on my bag.

'so, this is hope's peak academy. the school where talented individuals become future world changers' i thought, sighing afterwards. i made my way towards the reserve course department, passing by multiple main course students.

i turned around and looked at them for a few seconds.

'if only..'

i continued walking, a few memories flashing through my mind.
+++
"i got into hope's peak!"

i wrapped my arms around my brother, a huge smile on my face.

"awesome! you're finally gonna be the ultimate astronomer!" i exclaimed.

"yeah!"

he ruffled my hair. "[brother name], do you think i'll be scouted by hope's peak..?" i asked.

b/n smiled. "of course! and with how much time you spend on the guitar, you'll definitely be the ultimate guitarist! if not that, then you'll be the ultimate lucky student by winning the raffle" he said.

i just replied with a smile.
+++
'there was no way i was gonna win that raffle. after all, over a million people were part of it. i'm surprised that whoever did become the ultimate lucky student won'

i then looked towards the ground.
'and i could've been the ultimate guitarist, but apparently i was too normal and had to be in the reserve course..' i thought, finally walking into the building and heading to my classroom.
================================
it's not a very long prologue, but it gives a bit of your backstory. now, for a bit of explaining

key
y/n - your name
l/n - last name
h/l - hair length
h/c - hair color
e/c - eye color
f/f - favorite food
n/n - nickname
f/c - favorite color
f/d - favorite drink
f/s - favorite song

the reader is[and always will be] non-binary/gender neutral
all italics means a flashback[usually starts and ends with three plus signs]
if it's a timeskip, these lines[----] will show