✏chapter one

the bell rung throughout the building, signifying that it was lunch time.
i sat in an empty classroom, staring at the ultimates that were outside.

"hey" a voice said, turning my attention away from the window. i saw a blonde girl sitting on a desk besides me.

"er...hi?" i greeted, a bit confused as to how she got in the classroom without me noticing. "who are you?"

she gave me a half smile. "i'm natsumi kuzuryuu, the ultimate little sister" she replied.

my eyes widened a bit. "you're..from the main course?" i asked, shocked. "nah, but that's because there isn't enough room in any of the classes for me" natsumi replied.

"oh. well, i apologize for that" i said, taking a bite of f/f.

"there's nothing to worry about. besides, i know that a spot will be opened soon"
i swallowed. "how do you know?"

"because i'm gonna send some people to..remove a certain red-headed photographer" she told me, a smirk on her face. "um--"

before i can say anything else, another person spoke.
"like hell! don't you even think about hurting mahiru!"

this was the voice of somebody i knew.
"sato?" i questioned, but she ignored me.

"what's wrong with hurting her? it's not like she doesn't deserve it" natsumi said, crossing her arms.
"she doesn't! you're just trying get rid of her because she's better than you!" sato shouted. at this point, students started to come into the classroom.

"no, it's because she's the reason why i can't be an ultimate!"

sato balled her hand into a fist. "if you touch mahiru, i'll..i'll kill you!"
sato swung her fist, but i stood up and grabbed her hand before it hit natsumi.

"sato, chill out for a second!" i exclaimed.
"sato!" a third voice said, everybody turned to the door, seeing a girl with short red hair.

"look at what the cat dragged in. are you here to humiliate us for being in the reserve course?" natsumi asked, making a few people narrow their eyes. i let go of sato's hand.

"sato, just...come with me for a bit" she said, grabbing sato's wrist and taking her out of the classroom.
------------------------------------
i walked out of class, sighing.
'that was crazy..' i thought, hearing a small 'hey!' from behind me. i turned and saw a boy running to me. after he caught up to me, he took a deep breath.

"thanks..for stopping sato. there's a chance somebody would've been dead if she and natsumi started fighting" he said. "oh, it's no problem, i guess" i replied. he held his hand out to me.
"i'm hajime hinata" he introduced. "i'm y/n l/n"

hajime and i shook hands, going our own ways afterwards.
'that was weird'
=============================
i didn't really know how to make you and hajime meet, so i did the first thing i could think of.
i should probably finish dr3 as well, even though i've already been spoiled