"We're going shopping tomorrow for some stuff you need," Thomas says, ignoring my question entirely. "What?" I ask, totally confused. Thomas picks up his water and looks at me. "We are going to buy you stuff like a bed and crap-" He still didn't have a clean mouth. "-cause I haven't exactly done anything with my spare room," I nod my head and go back to my room to make sure I hadn't missed anything.

"I'm grabbing my car to pull up front!" Thomas yells before I hear the door close. I sigh and pick up my 2 suitcases, my messenger bag, and my backpack. Oh ya! And my purse.

I used the elevator instead of the stairs this time since it was easier.

When I get to the lobby, I go to the receptionist's desk and check out. Luckily most of my bill was paid with the job. The part I had to pay was any extra room service, which wasn't much. Maybe about $100.

"You coming, love?" I hear Thomas call. I turn and smile at him.

"Coming!" I call back. "Thank you," I smile at the receptionist before heading to the doors.

Thomas takes my suitcase and helps me get everything in the trunk of his car. "Thanks Tommy," I smile as we close the trunk. "Course, love," Thomas smiles, pecking my cheek. We got in his car and started off.

As we drove by, we saw a guy on a motorcycle/motorbike. Thomas whistled and looked out at it. "Well ain't that a beauty?" Thomas said in awe. I look at him and ask: "Don't you have a motorbike?"

"Ya," Thomas says, going again when we were signalled too. "But it's an older model. It works fine and it's fun to work on, but it's not as beautiful as that," I hum in understanding before scheming up an idea.

When we get to his house, Thomas insists on getting my suitcases and I do my best to let him touch it, but I fail.

Of course.

Thomas showed me the room and boy, he really hadn't done anything to it!

When we set down my stuff, Thomas grabs his wallet and pulls me out to his car. "Thomas, you don't have to buy me anything!" I say as he begins to drive.

"C'mon, love!" Thomas laughs. "It'll be fun!"

♥︎♥︎♥︎

We drove to IKEA and began looking. Me and Thomas had decided to split up and look for certain things.

The first thing on my list was a bed set.

I texted Thomas to ask what size he was getting me. He replied almost instantly with: "A queen for my queen of course!" I blush fiercely as my heart fluttered. I texted him back, telling him not to get it for me, but he didn't reply.

Ugh! The slinthead!

Fine. Whatever.

Eventually I settled on a jungle leaf pattern that I absolutely adored! I always loved the jungle, the greenery and the peace. But there was also a sense of fun and adventure! I put the set in the cart and sent a picture of it to Thomas so he knew the theme I was going for.

 But there was also a sense of fun and adventure! I put the set in the cart and sent a picture of it to Thomas so he knew the theme I was going for

I look around, grabbing some green, black, dark green, and white boxes to help with storage in my room, along with some cute decorations. I found some fake plants (since I would just end up killing real ones), some paintings, a cute tropical rug, and some other things that I think would be beautiful in my room.

Wow. I'm really going all out! I'm going to have to make Thomas let me pay. That would certainly be a struggle.

I come to the cash registers and get in line. I look at my phone, doing some pointless scrolling. Then I feel someone wrap their arms around me. I begin to freak out, but the person kisses my cheek and the mop of messy, dirty-brown hair calms me down.

"Bloody..." I groan, resting back in his chest. "Don't scare me like that, Thomas!" Thomas chuckles, the vibrations sending a warm, fuzzy feeling through my chest.

"Sorry, love," Thomas smiles, kissing my cheek again. I roll my eyes as I feel the blood rush to my cheeks.

"So what did you get?" Thomas asks, looking at my cart. "Just some stuff that I'm gonna buy." I say, blocking his view of the cart as best I could. "Nice try, love," Thomas chuckles, making my heart flutter. "But it's my house; I'll buy what's in it."

"No way!" I argue, moving the cart forward with the line. "This is the room I'm staying in! I should at least buy half of it!" Thomas shakes his head and kisses my forehead. "Nice try, love. But never in a million years will I let you buy anything while I'm around." I groan, but lean into him either way.

We eventually got to the front of the line and as I go to swipe my card, Thomas swipes his.

"Tommy!" I groan.

"I'm still not letting you buy anything, love." He laughs. I groan and roll my eyes. But the butterflies in my chest made it hard to resist the smile coming to my lips.

Tommy helps me get it out to his car and we put it all in, except for the stuff that wouldn't fit. With that, we put it in the moving truck Thomas apparently rented from IKEA so we could move our stuff in.

The whole ride back, I was kind of excited! The walls were already a perfect shade of white, so we didn't have to paint! I began telling Thomas my whole plan for the room too, unable to contain my excitement.

I had always wanted to do a huge room make-over, but I never got a chance. But now I was! I couldn't wait!