"I think we should leave them alone", Faryal whispered.

"Ji bhabhi you are right", Zain replied. They dimmed the lights and left the room without making any noise.

----------------------------------

Zain narrated the whole story to mom, dad, and Huzaifa when they reached home.

"Oh mere Allah! you should have called me at least Zain. How did he manage Zahra alone since morning", Mom said in a guilt-filled voice.

"It slipped out of my mind mom, I was tense by myself seeing Zahra like that", Zain replied.

"I'll go and see her", Dad said and stood up from the sofa.

"No dad, please don't go now. You might wake her again", Zain said.

"Yes dad, Zain is right we would see her tomorrow", Huzaifa stated.

"Okay, I think both of you are right.", Dad replied.

A few minutes later mom and dad left the lounge.

"How did your day go with uncle and aunty", Huzaifa questioned looking at Faryal.

"Lovely", She said with a smile. "They looked so happy to see us and insisted me to visit them often with you guys".

"They are very loving", Huzaifa agreed with Faryal.

After some time of chit chats, Zain and Huzaifa went to their rooms as it was getting late already. 

Faryal went to the kitchen where Nadia baji was standing with another helper finishing their work.

"Nadia baji, did Zohaib had his lunch?" Faryal asked.

"No Faryal bibi, he has not eaten anything since morning", Nadia baji replied.

"If you don't mind can you please reheat the dinner for him? I don't know where you keep things", Faryal requested.

"Ji zaroor. But Faryal bibi what about your dinner?", Nadia baji asked.

"Nadia baji I'm not hungry", Faryal replied.

Faryal made a platter for Zohaib and took the tray to his room. She carefully opened the door entered the room and closed it without making any sound.

Zohaib was sitting on the bed with closed eyes, his back leaning against the headboard of the bed. Zahra was lying on him her head fixed at one of his shoulders.

"Zohaib", Faryal whispered.

Zohaib opened his eyes, looked at Faryal who was slightly bent in his direction.

"Your dinner", Faryal said in a very low voice.

Zohaib looked at Zahra, he was afraid that if he moved a little bit Zahra would wake up. He shook his head indicating a no. Faryal looked at him and then the food for a few minutes. She has realized why did he deny the dinner.

"I can feed him with my hands, aese tou inko  bhooka sona parhay ga", She thought.

She wrapped the vegetables in a piece of tortilla and brought it near his mouth. Zohaib starred at her hand and then looked at her in confusion.

"Please take this", Faryal said. 

"I won't be able to sleep knowing you are sleeping hungry", She requested him after few seconds.