I heard the clan laugh. "Babe, you know he's not all Italian right? He's half white too." Archer spoke causing me to shake my head.

"But whenever we went to America, we listened to music like that. It always cope us." He added on causing me to smile a little.

"I just hope he stops drinking. I miss the way Lukas was when Danielle stood by his side." Sara spoke causing everyone to agree.

"She made him even more happy than anything in the world. She gave us the best of him and I loved their relationship." Davina spoke causing me to smile.

But then I frowned, I knew I had to change for the clan. I was making this worse on their end.

"Yeah he's our family and we have to help him. He's a brother to me and I wouldn't want anything to happen to him." I heard Archer say causing me to feel sympathy.

I just started to walk away from the door before I heard anymore. The clan is my family and they were willing to look out for me.

They saw me as their family, they saw me as their boss, and I just failed them. All of them.

As I walked to my office, I opened the door seeing my mom in here. What's she doing in here? When did she get in here?

"Mother? What are you doing here?" I asked. She turned around with tears in her eyes. I gave her a confused look but she kept crying. What happened?

"What's wrong?"

She tried to talk but she couldn't. Whatever it was, had her shook up. "Mother talk."

"It's-it's Gina." She put her hand on her head, still crying. My heart dropped like it wasn't even implanted in my body anymore.

"She needs you right now Lukas." She cried, looking the other way. I couldn't tell if she's telling the truth or she's lying to me.

She told me lies throughout my whole life. I couldn't trust someone that betrayed it. But my little sister needed me. If I were in her state I would need her.

"Where is she?" I questioned, looking at mother. She looked back at me, with a look on her face.

I started walking towards the old home that we all grew up in. Why would she even come to this hell hole? Half of my childhood memories where in here, I hate it.

I looked up at the house, looking on the right to see the window with the crack in it. It was still there. Richard never gave up this house and I didn't know why he didn't. The memories here just left a disgusting taste in my mouth.

I walked through the gate, going to the door. I looked at the door, opening it. When I walked in, I noticed that half of the things were covered in sheets and dust. I closed the door back, looking around the house.

I remember every pain, sorrow, breakups, and lack of love in here. I continue to walk inside of the house but I stopped at the stairs. I remember when I was dragged up the stairs by that rapist of a babysitter. I looked away, closing my eyes.

I opened them to walk more in the house. If I were Gina, where would I be?

That's right the pool house. She always cry and hide whenever Richard would beat me. Emilio and Gina would always try to protect me while Gio didn't want to even help his own brother. He's always had in for me because I was mother's favorite.