ℎ 𝑒 𝑎 𝑙 𝑖 𝑛 𝑔

Start from the beginning

"Jimin, the only way we can get past this, is if you tell me. Tell me how I made you feel."

Jimin looked at her with upturned eyebrows, and a slight frown. His voice was thick with emotion, "Y/n you were about to leave us. Leave me. I don't know, but I'm scared you'll try again. You just told me you loved me, and then you were about to leave me. Forgive me if I feel a little angry at you."

Y/n tilted her head, "You're angry at me?"

"Yes! Of course I am! I hate you for trying to just escape! This isn't how life works. Do you know how broken I would have felt if it actually happened?! I told you that I am here for you! You could have just come to me if there was no one else for you! Did you even think how I would feel if you just left me behind like that?"

He was rambling on and on, but Y/n understood what he was trying to get across. She leaned upwards and engulfed him in a hug. She hugged him tightly to let him know she was there. She never left.

"Oh Jimin, I am so sorry. I wasn't thinking. I'm so sorry I scared you like that. I would take it back, any day if I could. You don't need to be scared of me. I'm not going anywhere anymore. It all worked out in the end didn't it?"

Jimin nodded timidly. She pulled away from him and stared at him with a smile.

"I'm better now. Thanks to you. I'm not leaving anymore. I hope you know that."

With that said, she booped his nose cutely to try and lighten the mood, and walked back to her bed. Jimin watched her scurry back to go to sleep, and for the first time in a while, he laughed. Y/n smiled to herself as she listened to his faint laughter. This was the beginning of the road to happiness once again.

During the beginning, Taehyung would not leave her side. He decided he would stay with her day and night. He was frightened, and terrorized by his own plague of thoughts. Those, "what if?" thoughts.

Jimin and Jungkook had been trying to get him to leave, because Taehyung was very clearly tired. He needed just as much rest as Y/n and Jungkook needed. Yet, he wouldn't listen to them anyways.

One night, Y/n came up with a plan. She was worried for him. She told Jungkook and Jimin to leave the two of them alone, so she could convince him to detach from her a bit.

Taehyung stood by the window quietly, staring at the pale moonlight. This setting was much like that night. The night he found out Y/n didn't have the precious necklace. He swayed side to side, as he nibbled on his hands discretely.

Y/n called for him all of a sudden, "Taehyung come here."

He turned around and obeyed her request. Before Taehyung sat on the bed, Y/n reached for the lamp next to her, and turned the light off. Now it was almost exactly like that night. Taehyung laid down next to her as the blanket somewhat covered them both in weird angles.

They laid facing one another, as they stared into each others eyes. Y/n picked up his hand and brought it near her face. She seemed to be inspecting it in silence.

"When did you start biting your nails?"

Taehyung groaned quietly, "I don't know. I'll stop if you want me to."

"And look at your eyes. You lie to me don't you? When you say you get a good nights sleep .. "

Taehyung truly did look dead. His eyes were pushed in and surrounded with dark pigment. His hair was a mess. His lips and face, all drained of color. The skin on his face sunken into his skull. Y/n hated having to look at him like this.