Chapter Twenty Five

Comenzar desde el principio

'Are you okay?'
He feels a hand on his wrist. It was Taehyung looking at him with worried eyes.
'Yeah, I'm fine' he smiles and turns back to face the front. Taehyung turns away slowly, worry written over his face.

For once, yoongi dreaded the lesson to end. Last 10 minutes already? T-that was far too quick! I just got here! He continues to fumble around with his fingers for the remaining 5 minutes.

'Alright class, you can begin to pack away your things, stand behind your desk when you're ready and I'll dismiss you, row by row, as usual.' The teacher says standing up. Yoongi hears the light chatter erupt in the class as stationary was rummaged into bags and students began to talk. He, himself, slowly puts away his things and stands up next to Taehyung.

'Are you ready?' He whispers.
Yoongi looks at him with a straight face.
'I-yeah' he finally responds. Taehyung nods and they turn to face the front.
'Alright, front row, off you go'
The two begin walking out the door and into the corridor where students were already pouring into. Taehyung grabs his wrist and maneuvers them through the crowds and into the library. Jungkook hadn't arrived yet, thankfully, giving yoongi more time. He feels his heart racing as more people fill into the library. Any minute now, Jungkook would be one of them. His heart speeds up and he feels it's hard to breathe. Panic strikes him and he turns to taehyung, grabbing his shoulders with both his hands.

'I can't do this!' He splutters out.
'What?' Taehyung puts his hands on Yoongi's shoulders in return shocked.
'I-I can't do this! I-I really cant-'
'Yoongi, you have to!' Taehyung shakes him.
'No I really, taehyung, I can't do this-'

'Hey guys!'

Holy shit, it was too late, he was here. Yoongi turns round to see Namjoon and Jungkook.
Namjoon guides Jungkook to their side of the table making him sit where they'd first sat. Yoongi turns to face Taehyung once again, panic rising.
'Taehyung, I really- shit it's too late isn't it?' He whispers.
Taehyung nods and slowly pulls him over to his seat. Yoongi puts a hand on his chest and sits down slowly looking at Taehyung for help. Jungkook eyes him, confused.
'So... What's up?' He asks.
'Nothing! Nothing at all' Taehyung smiles.
'Just wanted to uhh, you know, chat' Namjoon adds. Yoongi nods weakly.
'Okay then... ' Jungkook gets out his phone.

'Hey uhh, Namjoon wanna go get some snacks?' Taehyung speaks up, slowly rising from his chair.
'Yeah, we'll do that'
Yoongi grabs Taehyung's arm with pleading eyes but Taehyung simply returns with a sad, knowing face. Yoongi just shivers and nods before letting go. The two leave, slowly, trying to get a final glance at the table. They weren't really leaving though, they were just going to go stand where Jungkook couldn't see them.

Yoongi looks at his nails and runs his fingers over them. Jungkook scrolls down on his phone occasionally looking up at the rather quiet boy. He gives in and puts away his phone huffing.
'Okay, what's wrong? You're quiet' he sighs.
Yoongi looks up at him for the first time.
'Nothing' he smiles.
There's silence but then Jungkook's lips form a slight smirk.
'Oh I see what this is..' he smirks. Yoongi feels his heart drop. He knows? Oh shit-
'You've lost the bet and you don't want to admit it' the older laughs.
Yoongi takes a breath of relief but then remembers what he has to say now. The relief suddenly disappears.

'Yeah uhm, well... About that' he laughs lightly. This makes Jungkook look at him, interest sparking his eyes.
'You see... We don't actually know if I've lost yet or not.. '
Jungkook leans closer making the other slightly blush.
'What do you mean?'
'Well... ' yoongi sucks in a big breath of air.
'There's no knowing what can happen in these next few minutes... Seconds' he says, his voice shaking. Jungkook has a questioning look, it intimidated the younger who took a gulp. The older simply smirked. He was aware of how shy he could make the most confident of people and he found it amusing to see the boy like this.
'Who knows, everything can change right now' yoongi finally adds. Jungkook begins to get the idea and looks at him, mouth half open. Yoongi lifts up his head to look him in the eyes, and using all his final bits of confidence, before opening his mouth to speak.

'So... I guess you've figured why I called you here, why we're sat the way we are and... What I'm about to say.... So I guess.... will you, junglebook, weave took, old crook, be my boyfriend?' Yoongi squints his eyes shut as he finishes not able to bring himself to watch the other's reaction. He also noticed the eerily quiet atmosphere that had gathered. He opens his eyes and groans quietly when he sees every single pair of eyes in the room on their table waiting for the answer Yoongi was also waiting for. He then realises Jungkook still hasn't answered and he begins to panic again.

'I don't know what to say to that... Other than, come here, you nuisance' Jungkook says calmly. Yoongi couldn't identify whether he was accepting it or declining and it was making him more and more panicked but he does as he's told. He slowly gets up, everyone watching his every move, and walks to stand next to Jungkook looking down on him. Jungkook pulls his chair away from the table, takes his hand and drags him down so he lands on his lap. They lock eyes, Yoongi's face flushed and Jungkook with a grin.
'Of course, my babyboy' he whispers and pulls the younger into a long kiss, there on his lap, in the middle of the library. Cheering breaks out and yoongi smiles into the kiss as he hears Jennie and the girls cheering him on, Taehyung and Namjoon laughing in the back and the general squealing and chants from all the students in the library. Jungkook pulls him closer so the younger now straddles him, cupping the older's face gently before pulling away to look down into his eyes. They both smile sweetly and look at all the commotion they'd caused in the library. A bunch of boys came and clapped Jungkook on the back congratulating him and girls swarmed round Yoongi taking pictures and patting his head. Yoongi laughs and Jungkook pulls him into a hug. Everything was perfect!

'Wait a second... Does this mean I've won the bet then?' Yoongi feels his lips forming a playful smile. Jungkook eyes him, rolls his eyes and tuts.
'Alright, you can have your money, baby' he gives in and Yoongi giggles pressing a chaste kiss to his lips before pulling away.
'Jesus, what am I? Your sugar daddy or something? 'Jungkook smirks. Yoongi feels his face heat up. Maybe Taehyung was right. This was gonna be quite a flirty, heated relationship but what was even weirder was that... He liked it. Holy shit, I'm corrupted he thinks but rolls his eyes at himself before gently slapping Jungkook.
'Yaya, in your dreams pervert'
'Only for you' Jungkook replies darkly with a wink.
'No NO! Don't even-' yoongi suddenly remembers their online conversation and where it led to and so he puts a finger to Jungkook's lips before it can continue.
'No, nope, not today' he grins.
'So another day?'
Yoongi looks at him and again, flustered.
'You PERVERT!' he shouts loudly causing everyone to laugh at the two. They were surely enough going to be the school's favourite couple from now on.

:]]] happyyyy but this is not the end of the book! Still a long way to go but yeah, happpyyyy :]]]

And I finally managed to post this chapter, finallyyyehsggeushsd it was being a real pain in the ass yesterday
1872 words ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*