Hello Forks

(H E R O U T F I T^^)

(D i a m o n d 's P O V)

I have been driving for hours now. I've took naps, stopped at a couple gas stations occasionally, picked up snacks and drinks like: Doritos, M&M's,Root Beer,Skittles,Snapple, and whole bunch of other snacks. What? I love Me sum food!

Anyways, as I'm driving I decided to call Uncle Charlie to tell him I'm on my way.

*RING... RING... RI-*

"Hello?"

"Hey Unc!"

"Wait Diamond? Is that you?"

"Yea, why? don't you remember me?"

"Of course I remember you, you're my favorite niece."

"But I'm your only niece tho."

"You're still my favorite."

We laughed,

"But um, I called to tell you that I'm 'bout 30 minutes away from Forks, and i'll be there in a lil' bit."

"Oh yeah, your mother called and said you were coming, can't wait to see you but um....."

"What's wrong?"

"Bella's here, she got here a few days ago."

I rolled my eyes.

"Greaaat..." I say with a non- enthusiastic voice.

"I know-I know, why don't you guys get along?"

"To be honest,I dunno. But I'm on my way."

"Okay see ya."

"Ba- bye."

I ended call, and as if on cue the sign appeared into view.

Forks, Washington

I pass the sign and head to Uncle Charlie's first, cuz I don't want to see my house yet. Don't ask.

I make it to Charlie's house, and park next to a raggedy, orange truck. I get out of my expensive car and walk up the stairs to the front door.

I knock and wait a little bit, then it opens to reveal Uncle Charlie. I smiled and said, "Hey Uncle Char, how you been?" and we hugged.

"I'm good, we were just about to head the diner near here, would you like to join us?" he said, referring to him and Bella. "Oh, no I'm ok, I need to go unpack today anyways." I said, "Dad who's at the door?" we heard a voice call out. We look up the stairs to see Bella. This bitch...

She still looked as plain as ever, just like when we were kids. Same dull brown eyes, dull brown hair,. Also, has she been eating?? Like, she's one skipped meal away from malnourishment.

Bella stops at the bottom of the stairs to look at me, then she puts an annoyed look on her face, "Who brought the skank." she smirked, the FUCK? "Okay first of all, who's the skank? Cause the only skank I see you. Second of all, you need to wipe that ugly ass smirk off ya face before I wipe it off for you!" I sass back as I step closer and closer to her till I'm a few inches away from her face.

Her jaw dropped to the floor, "Dad are you seriously gonna let her talk to me like this!?" she yelled as she turned to her Dad, "Well... you kinda started it, Bella."

'haha period.' I thought as I smirked and did the "period" hand movement,
She dramatically whined, turned towards the stairs and stomped up them like a angry toddler.