"Ya Allah rehm", Zohaib muttered in agony.

------------------------------------------------------

Ding Dong!...Ding Dong!

"The nameplate says we are at the right place, but why no one is opening the gate. I guess they are not home", Faryal said looking at Meesha in confusion.

"Let's try for the last time, maybe they didn't hear the doorbell. The house is quite big.", Meesha said confidently and rang the bell again.

After a few minutes, an elderly security guard opened the small window beside the gate and said" What do you want beta".

Faryal cleared her throat and said, "Salam chacha! we are here to meet Mrs. Murtaza. Are uncle and aunty home?".

"What's your name? I'll have to ask Barhi bibi first.", the security guard said.

"Faryal...Faryal from the Durrani house", Faryal said.

"Okay! Wait a minute beta", He said, picked up a telephone, and spoke to someone in a low voice.

"You can come inside", he said and moved towards the small door beside the gate and opened it.

"Chacha I'll have to park my car inside. It will be better if you open the main gate, please. If possible.", Meesha said pointing towards her car on the road.

The security guard opened the main gate, Meesha parked her car on the car porch, accompanied Faryal, and they entered the beautiful house in front of them.

"What a surprise", Ayza's mother said with a smile and took Faryal in a motherly hug.

"Assalam u Alikum aunty, how are you?", Faryal asked lovingly.

Aunty broke the hug and looked at Faryal "Very well now, after seeing you".

Faryal handed the bouquet of beautiful flowers to the aunty and Meesha gave the gifts in her hand to the house help.

"Uhu Uhu", Meesha cleared her throat to get their attention.

"And this Kabab mein hadi happens to be my best friend, Meesha", Faryal chuckled.

"Assalam u Alikum aunty", Meesha said and elbowed Faryal.

Aunty hugged Meesha and said "Walikum Assalam, come inside both of you".and led them to a living room.

"Make yourself at home both of you, I'll come back in a few minutes", Aunty said and left the place.

"Aunty has such a positive aura", Meesha said.

"I've told you already, She is such a graceful and loving woman", Faryal said proudly.

After some time aunty came back along with a house help who gave them a fresh mango juice.

"It's getting hot outside, when are your summer vacations starting Faryal", Aunty asked in concern.

"Shukar hai, the administration notified us today that our summer vacations are starting from tomorrow. I had only one class today so that's why I got free early", Faryal said.

"That's great, and what about you beta?", Aunty questioned looking at Meesha.

"I still have to attend my classes, we both study in different universities that's why I am still waiting for mine. Khush khabri sunnay k leye kan thars gye aunty", Meesha replied playfully.

"Where is uncle? I wanted to meet him as well", Faryal said.

"He is in the office, I've informed him about your arrival he will join us shortly. I am so happy you both paid a visit, I get bored in the house alone", Aunty said sincerely.