𝑠 𝑡 𝑎 𝑦

Começar do início

Just then I heard a loud bang, and then the phone was taken away from her. Whoever had the phone, disconnected the line. That was it. I was full on panicking. It was taking way too long to get to her house, so I ran faster and faster, until my legs began to give up. But, I wouldn't give up on her.

It hurt like hell to keep going, but I had to anyways. Soon I was in range, and just before me, I saw an ambulance driving away from the direction Y/n's house was in. There were also two police cars stationed outside her house.

Brave. I had to be brave. But I just couldn't. Running inside her house, I saw Han being cuffed by two police officers. He looked a little beaten up, but not enough. I could see Nikki sobbing in the corner of the room by himself.

When I saw the blood on Han's hands, a fire raged inside me. Nothing held me back as I crashed my fist into his face. Han cried out in pain while another officer standing by, pulled me away from him.

The officer didn't let me out of his arms until I had calmed my breathing. "We'll take care of it from here son. You don't worry." He told me that, to buy time to get Han out of the house. Once they had left, I called my driver to come get Nikki, while I took a taxi to get to the hospital quickly.

The whole ride was just me and my mess of a brain. I didn't know what to do because each living breath felt like agonizing pain to me. While I had time, I called Jimin and explained everything to him. All he said to me was, "I'll be there."

I knew Jimin. In times that he panicked most, and felt pain the most, he would never show it. He would compress it all until the final moment, when he would just burst. When he barely said anything to me, I realized how scared he was.

I was right outside the hospital when I looked up at the roaring sky. But then I saw these two figures right near the ledge. I wasn't too sure, but the uniform looked exactly like ours. Upon taking a closer look, I saw that one was a girl with choppy short hair, while the other was a taller boy.

Wasting no time, I ran into the hospital and into the elevator to get to the top of the building as fast as I could. While I stared at the dial on the top of the elevator, I watched it go higher and higher, counting the floor levels as they went. My heart didn't believe it, but my brain knew who those two were. It was Jungkook and Y/n.

DING!

The sound of the elevator ringing brought goosebumps to my arms and legs. The doors slid open and I ran out through the dark hallway. Nearing the door to the outside, I saw a glimpse of the blood stained bandages trailing along the floor.

The halls echoed my heavy, banging footsteps on the cold floor. I hadn't even grasped the fact that I was sobbing until I heard my own whimpers bouncing off the walls to scream back at me.

I pushed through the weighted metal door and sprung out into the cold and sharp wind of the night. I didn't waste any time to see who was in front of me as I pushed my body further and further to just .. reach.

I heard the glum sound of Y/n whisper, "This is my departing. I don't care for this life anymore."

I saw Jungkook step out to grab her before she fell. But it was the wrong step. I was almost there. I just needed to reach. I saw my hand in front me as I swung to grab the both of them. This was it.