"Let's go. It's almost lunch time." Sangyeon smiled at him. Joonyoung nodded wordlessly, still not believing Sangyeon said what he said. Sangyeon pulled him along out of the room, leaving the three maknaes in a state of shock.

"Did I hear what I just heard?" Youngjae spoke.

"Did I see what I just saw?" Haknyeon spoke, turning to Hwall and closing his jaw for him. That snapped him back to earth.

"Did I just see young master Sangyeon smile? Did he just smile? Like a genuine smile?" Hwall blabbered excitedly. 

"Until when are you gonna call him Young Master, and yes. He just smiled. Wait...Sangyeon smiled!" Haknyeon yelled. Hwall nodded enthusiastically. Youngjae looked between them.

"So what about Sangyeon smiling?" He asked. 

"Young mas- Sangyeon hyung," Hwall corrected himself when Youngjae and Haknyeon glared at him. 

"He hasn't smiled the entire time I've been working at their residence. It's the first time I've seen him smile. A genuine happy smile." Hwall grinned happily as if it was his own happiness he had found. 

Youngjae looked back at the door. Everyone's finding happiness. Why is he the only one feeling pain?

Hyunjae slammed his spoon down the table and stood up. He scowled and looked at everyone in the room. 

"You guys are mean!" He cried out. Everyone looked at each other in confusion, then shrugged and went back to eating. Hyunjae scoffed in disbelief at the reaction.

"Why is everyone giggling behind my back! And don't think about denying. I may not be any gumiho or imoogi but I sure do have one hell of a seventh sense and it's tingling like crazy now!" 

"Don't you mean, sixth sense?" Hyungseo said, putting his hands up. 

"I'm much more superior than that." Hyunjae said proudly. 

"Sure, you are." Younghoon said.

"See? You all know something I don't! Tell me or I'll seriously kill myself!" Hyunjae was now standing up on the table, pulling a tantrum like a spoiled kid. 

"Sunwoo, get your boyfriend off the table." Hyungseo joked. He had meant to joke Hyunjae but Sunwoo choked.

"What boyfriend!? Hyunjae's not my boyfriend!" Sunwoo denied frantically, glancing at Chanhee who was cackling. 

Cackling? Chanhee's cackling right now? Sunwoo thought, angrily. 

"Boyfriend? What are you talking about?" Hyunjae jumped off the table and walked to Sunwoo and sat down beside him. He took both of Sunwoo's hands into his and held them together with a pleading look.

"Sunwoo, buddy. Only you can give me a straight answer. Please, please, pleaseeeee tell me what the heck happened that even Juyeon would laugh when he sees me." Hyunjae said in a desperate tone. 

Sunwoo looked at Hyunjae with a bored expression. He yanked his hands back and turned his whole body to Hyunjae.

"Hyung, it's better not knowing." Sunwoo spoke slowly, trying to convince Hyunjae. Hyunjae pouted. He stood up and walked to Chanhee. Now, Sunwoo semi-glared at Chanhee who still had an amused look.

"Chanhee, you would tell me the truth, wouldn't you?" Hyunjae tilted his head in an attempt to draw out Chanhee's sympathy. Chanhee shrugged. 

"Depends." 

"On what?"

"On how much you annoyed me in the past." 

"But I never annoy you! You love me!"