Dimitri's POV (Chapters 4 - 6)

Comincia dall'inizio

"Seems you caused me to lose whatever extra sleep I could have gotten. That would be Aubree reminding me to get my ass up and down to the bus." I narrow my eyes when she makes no motion to leave. "We both know how much Aubree hates it when people are late." 

At the mention of her boss her face pales. She has been on the receiving and of Aubree's anger more than once. I don't know where Aubree got this girl from, but she would have been better off not hiring her at all. I still don't know what Madison does because Aubree is still basically doing everything. She finally leaves in a hurry down the hallway. 

I close the door and hurry through my morning routine. I know me using Aubree's pet peeve about people being late was a way for me to get her to stop darkening my door step, but I don't want that wrath in my direction either. Checking the clock on the nightstand I see I till have fifteen minutes to get down stairs and on to the bus.

I do one more check of my room because I tend to always leave something behind. Once I'm satisfied I have everything I head down stairs to meet up with everyone. 

When I enter the lobby I see Aubree sitting with Tray and Mason. There are unclaimed coffee cups in front of her. I snatch one before sitting down. 

"Good morning," I grumble taking a sip of the coffee. Not that anything was good about this morning.

"I'm sure your morning was more than good," Trays says wiggling his eyebrow. 

I set my coffee down and offer him a confused expression. What the fuck is he getting at? I rack my brain trying to figure out what the fuck he is talkin about, but come up blank. Then it hits me like a ton of bricks. Madison. He must have seen her walking from the direction of my room.

"So you finally gave into the crazy chick and slept with her. Good. You needed to get laid anyways." Like I said getting laid is his answer to all of life's problems. 

My head goes flying forward from Aubree hitting me in the back of the head, "what the fuck Dimitri?" She yells at me her professionalism slipping for a moment. "I thought you weren't doing that shit again."

"Apparently the boy can only last some long," Mason says holding up his coffee to me. "Though I have to give it to you you lasted longer then we all thought you would."

"I didn't fucking sleep with her," I growl. "Not from her lack of trying. She showed up at my door this morning begging me for it, but I turned her away."

"He probably couldn't get it up," Lucan adds joining our group. I cringe at how accurate his statement is. "Coffee! Aubree I love you. Will you marry me?" He kisses her reddening cheek and is pushed from behind by Ryder.

Lucan turns to glare at Ryder, "what the hell man I almost spilt my coffee all over Aubree."

"You were taking to long," he says gruffly grabbing his coffee. I sit back ready to watch the show unfolding in front of me.

Too my disappointment nothing else happens, but at least the conversation didn't change back to Madison and me. Even when Madison joined us and was eye fucking me no one made a comment. When we were walking to the bus I made sure I was no where near her and the first one on the bus.

The guys head to the couch to play some rocket league  and relax before the next show. All I want to do is get a few more hours of shut eyes. So instead of joining them I climb into my bunk and get some extra sleep. 

~*~

I wake up to yelling. They must have changed to call of duty by the way they were carrying on. I check my phone and see that I got an extra hour of sleep and shit I forgot to text Skylar this morning. The incident with Madison distracted me. Just another reason to add to the list as to why I don't like her. I send a quick text to Skylar and then head to where the guys are yelling.