Jisung couldn't help but worry that in the end, Jeongin will be more hurt than before.

"What's wrong?" Minho asked, breaking Jisung's train of thought, as he sat down on the other side of the bed. The pillow was still there, dividing the bed in half. 

"I was just thinking." 

"About what?" Minho yawned, lying down. 

"Hyunjin's going to hurt Jeongin." Jisung muttered. "You know him; he'd never admit that he's gay. In the end, he's going to choose ChaeRin." 

Minho sat up and didn't say anything, until Jisung looked over to him. 

"Jisung, can I ask you something?" He seemed serious, keeping his gaze lowered while fiddling with the bedsheets. 

"Of course you can, silly." Jisung smiled, comfortingly. "What is it?" 

"Are you... Do you like Jeongin?" Minho struggled trying to phrase the question right and just said it as it was. He looked up, cautiously, as Jisung's smile faded.

"What?" Jisung frowned.

"I just- You seem to care about him a lot." Minho explained, quietly. 

"Obviously I do!" Jisung exclaimed. "He's my friend!" Minho didn't reply, so Jisung continued. "I care about him the same way you care about Hyunjin. As a friend." 

"I'm sorry." Minho muttered, looking down. "Then what about me?" 

"What do you..." Jisung was taken aback at the sudden question.

"Do you care about me, too?"

"Of course, I do." Jisung answered, wanting to say so much more. Minho had no idea of how much Jisung really did care about him. He didn't care much about what others though of him, but was always concerned about what Minho thought. He worried about what Minho was worried about and always wanted to make sure Minho was happy. 

Minho smiled, satisified with Jisung's answer. Jisung laid down as well, feeling odd after their conversation. He felt like there was more to say but they both were too afraid. 

"Can I move this out of the way?" Jisung looked over to Minho who was holding the pillow that usually lay between them, separating the bed into two sides. "Just for tonight?" 

Jisung nodded. He trusted Minho more now than he did when that pillow was placed there. Minho moved the pillow and shuffled ever so slightly towards Jisung. Jisung moved closer, as well, and closed his eyes as he felt Minho wrap his arms around him. 

Jeongin was doing everything in his power to avoid Hyunjin so far, but it was inevitable in maths. He tried to ignore it when Hyunjin made eye contact with him as he entered. Every time he heard Hyunjin's voice, he felt nervous and couldn't concentrate. Why did Hyunjin have to confess? With one sentence Hyunjin managed to turn Jeongin's world upside down. 

At the end of the lesson, Hyunjin stopped Jeongin before Jeongin had the chance to run. Hyunjin put a hand on Jeongin's shoulder to stop him, but Jeongin shoved his hand off, frantically. 

"What do you want?" Jeongin asked, trying to get this conversation over with as quick as possible.

"Here," Hyunjin pulled Jeongin's phone out of his pocket and handed it to him. "You left it." 

"Thanks." Jeongin muttered, taking the phone and walking away. 

"Not so fast." Hyunjin said, pulling Jeongin back to face him. "You still haven't given me an answer." 

"For what?" Jeongin knew exactly what Hyunjin was talking about, but played dumb in the hope that he could get out of giving an answer. 

"Hyunnie~" ChaeRin came and hooked herself onto Hyunjin's arm. This was the only time Jeongin was glad to see her. With her there, he didn't have to answer Hyunjin.

"Well, it was nice catching up! See ya!" Jeongin smiled, before walking away so fast that he might as well have ran. 

Jeongin made plans to meet up with Chan in the afternoon, since he felt as though he could use some time to open up and let go of his worries. So, after school, he went home to change out of his school clothes. He spent some time trying to decide on what to wear, but eventually chose something casual. 

As he stepped out of his house, Jeongin received a shock when he saw Hyunjin standing right outside the door. 

"Jeongin." 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jeongin asked, once he recovered from the initial shock. 

"I want an answer." Hyunjin said, simply. Jeongin scoffed, incredulously. 

"I can't give you an answer!" He yelled, walking off. 

He knew Hyunjin was following him from afar, but didn't want to turn around and face him.  He kept walking, hoping that Hyunjin would just leave. 

Although he was still worried about Hyunjin, Jeongin went to the park where he was supposed to meet Chan so they could go for a walk and maybe get something to eat. 

"Jeongin!" Chan smiled brightly, as he saw Jeongin walk up to him. "Is something wrong?" He asked, when he saw Jeongin's face. 

"Is he still there?" Jeongin whispered, jerking his head a tiny bit to the side. Chan looked behind Jeongin and nodded. 

"Do you want me to take care of him?" Chan offered. As much as Jeongin wouldn't mind that, he knew it wasn't going to keep Hyunjin away. Jeongin was pretty sure it would just piss Hyunjin off.  

"No..." What should Jeongin do? He didn't want Hyunjin to get beaten up by Chan but he needed something to drive him away. He couldn't give him an answer. 

"Jeongin, he's coming over here." Chan said, with a tone of urgency, causing Jeongin to panic.

Suddenly, Jeongin had an idea. 

"Chan," He whispered. "Kiss me." 

Aaaaaand the cliffhangers are back! I've been a bit more busy with classes recently, so update may be slower, but I'll always try my best to get them done! 

Also, I felt like getting up and finishing this chapter after seeing the maknae on top video 😂

I love them