Time Waster # 37 -- Summer School

Start from the beginning

C.M.: Cami, get out of the car!

Cami: Nooo! It's so hot, and the car is so chilly. I just wanna stay in here! Please, mommy!

C.M.: *Rubs her temples* You are so irritating when it's hot out! Now get out of the car or we won't be going out for ice cream after you get out!

Cami: *Quickly jumps from the car and waves like a maniac to her mother* Hurry back!

C.M.: *Rolls her eyes and drives off*.

*INSIDE THE SCHOOL*

Sal: You're just a child, you know that? A six year old in the body of a sixteen year old.

Cami: Shut it! It's soooo hot!!

Sal: Quit whining.

Cami: No.

Sal: Yes!

Cami: NO!

Sal: YE-

Cheyenne: Shut up! Please, this heat is making me cranky and I don't wanna be mean to anyone but at this point I wouldn't hesitate to beat you all with my desk!

Cami: I like the way you think.

Cheyenne: *Sighs and drops her head on her desk*.

Sal: *Sits down at the table next to Cheyenne* You failed English, too?

Cheyenne: No, I'm here for extra credit.

Sal: Why put yourself through the torture of this heat just for extra credit? You've already got perfect grades.

Cheyenne: Because if I do then my parents will let me go to the beach house by myself in August. I'm so excited! And I can bring friends, too.

Sal: Yay!

Cheyenne: *Bounces in her seat*.

Teacher: *Walks in* Alright class, I'm going to take attendan-- Cami? What are you doing in my class?

Cami: Learning! :D

Teacher: But shouldn't you be with Mr. Parker in the math room?

Cami: I don't really know where it is...

Teacher: But you've been in that class all year.

Cami: Yeah well I thought I already had my credit for math! Had I known I still needed one, I wouldn't have skipped math everyday and had McFlurries on the football field with Alfred!

Teacher: McFlurries?

Sal: Yummy shakes from McDonalds. Mmm.

Cheyenne: Why Alfred?

Cami: He was the only one who would willingly skip class with me.

Sal: Pfft! He wasn't skipping, he had a free period! He was just trying to look cool! *Bursts out laughing*.

Cami: *Sighs* Well I'll be on my way then. *Walks up to the teacher* Which way would that be?

Teacher: *Rolls her eyes* Right across from this one.

Cami: *Skips off to the math room*.

*WITH THE MATH CLASS*

Cami: *Comes into the room*.

Mr. Parker: How nice of you to finally show up. And where have you been?

Cami: I didn't know where the room was.

Mr. Parker: You've been attending this high school for two years.