When The Baby Kicks (Todoroki Birthday Special 2021)

Start from the beginning

"Baby, are you here-"

"SURPRISE, HONEY!"

I blew the party blower and it made my half-and-half husband gasp with surprise that it made me laugh while I was blowing the party blower.

"Happy birthday!!", I said and walked towards him so I can give him a warm embrace.

I can hear him chuckle bashfully and he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around my waist while rocking my body back and forth.

"Wow, no wonder you didn't pick my calls and decided to answer me with texts this afternoon", Todoroki said and gently kissed my lips, "Were you preparing something for my birthday?".

I nodded rapidly and took his hand so I can show him the surprise which is just there in our shared bed.

What he saw was a bunch of letter balloons that hanged up on the wall that made up the words "Happy Birthday Shoto!" and the streamers we saved up from the baby shower is also being placed there.

Then on our shared bed, I placed the gift that I personally made for him - which is actually a box of all the pictures that we took together when we were still dating and I even added a little surprise too that can be found hidden within those photos.

Todoroki was wearing a speechless face but slowly, I could see a smile forming on his lips.

"...(Y/N)...", Todoroki said and looked at me, "I'm actually glad that I decided to come home early".

I raised my eyebrows before looking at him with surprise and asked, "Wait, is it because you knew that I may be up to something for your birthday?".

I could see him smiling before he kissed my lips again - but in a teasing manner.

"Why, of course. I know you better than anyone, my love", Todoroki replied and grabbed my hands, "In fact, not picking up my calls and answer me with just texts alone is already a hint or perhaps obvious".

Oh, that's right.

Todoroki is already used to me giving him a lot of surprise throughout the years.

Man, I should try a different tactic but with our children this time.

I pouted and when Todoroki saw me doing that, he chuckled softly before giving me an affectionate hug.

"But I love the surprise, baby. Thank you so much for putting this up for me", Todoroki added and nuzzled his nose against mine, "You even look beautiful on that sundress, I love it. Funny, I actually never saw you wearing that before".

I find myself grinning and made a cute but fab pose in front of him before replying, "That's because I saved specifically for this day, silly. Haha! But thank you, honey! Glad you like it-"

*KICK*

I gasped when I felt something on my stomach and my eyes began to widen after figuring it out what it was in an instant.

Todoroki was able to feel it too since he was holding me, that his eyes widened from the sudden contact.

"H-Hold on... was that...", Todoroki started to speak but he stopped when he decided to crouch down so he can look at my womb and gently stoke it.

After a few seconds, the sudden movement from my stomach was present again but this time it felt like my stomach is being kicked twice at the same time and I can see Todoroki smiling softly.

"My love. Our twins...t-their kicking", Todoroki said and kissed my womb but the moment he did that, he ended up feeling the vibration of getting kicked by our babies inside, "O-Oh, those kicks are really active".

I almost laughed after witnessing that before looking down at my stomach.

"Maybe they wanted to greet their father happy birthday, honey!", I said and laughed before ruffling his hair, "But wow, I...they are actually kicking right now".

"I agree, my love", Todoroki added and smiled, "What a good timing too. They kicked for the first time on my birthday. I feel like this is already the best birthday for me".

I watched him as he hugged my stomach and gave it a few kisses.

"Thank you for the greeting, my sons", Todoroki said and smiled, "Just witnessing this moment is already making me excited. Just only two more months and your mother and I will finally get to see you two".

I can feel my eyes tearing up from Todoroki's fatherly moment and watched him as he cuddled up to my 7-month womb affectionately.

"My love, thank you for making my birthday special. I love you and my sons so much"