15

I was getting ready in my room for my date tonight with Tendou. Once again he didn't tell me where we were going but instead told me the attire. He told me to wear something comfortable, which was right up my alley. I went through my closet and pulled out a pair of black leggings and a big hoodie. I left my hair down and checked my phone, I had a text from Tendou.

Tendou: im on my way over to your house now, be outside 

I walked out the door and stepped out into the cool evening air. It was starting to get dark outside, with the sun setting in the distance. The air was getting cooler too, it smelled crisp and clean. Just then, a car started to drive down my road. At first, I didn't pay any attention, until it stopped in front of my house. The driver's side door opened and Tendou stepped out. 

"Tendou, is this your car?" I asked him, watching him walk up to me. "Nah, its my parents, but they let me borrow it for our date tonight which, you look great by the way." He smirked and hugged me. He opened the passenger side door for me and when he got into the car I asked him, "So where are we going for our last big date?" I inquired. "You'll see," was the only response I got.

We drove for  an hour and a half listening to music and talking. I didn't ask where we were going to again but the longer we drove the more curious I got. "We're almost there," Tendou told me after what seemed like forever "But first." he pulled into a gas station parking lot and headed inside. I followed him, watching him grab a basket and start going down the allies. 

"What are we getting?" I asked him as he filled the basket with multiple different kinds of drinks and snacks. "Its for when we get to our date spot." he told me, asking me then to grab some stuff I liked. We bought our things with out trouble and kept driving, looking out how dark it was.

"Okay, we're here." Tendou told me. "Where is here?" I asked him, before realizing we were at a drive in movie theater. "Do you like it?" Tendou asked me, taking my hand as he pulled into a spot. "I love it!" I told him, squeezing his hand. 

As we watched the movie and ate our snacks, Tendou spoke. "Y/n, I wanted to tell you how much it means to me that you're here right now." he said quietly, never looking away from the screen. "Why wouldn't I come? I love being with you Tendou! I look foreword to every single day because its another day that I get to be with you." He turn to me and cups my face with him hand, "I love you." he said, and this time I didn't hesitate. "I love you too."