10

Tendou POV

As I left Y/n's room I walked into the the living room I remembered that I had left my wet clothes in the bathroom. I went into the kitchen to grab a plastic bag, the sound of my feet hitting the tile floor seemed loud compared to the dead silence of the house. I walked into the bathroom and started putting my clothes in the bag, tying it off and looking around. The walls were a light blue with a white tile floor, the shower curtain had flowers spread across it. As I left the bathroom the front door opened. 

I walked into the living to see that it was Y/n's mom. "Oh, Tendou. What are you doing here, where's Y/n?" she asked, looking behind me to see if she was there. "Shes asleep in her room, we were hanging out for a bit and she fell asleep. I was just about to leave actually, I hope that's okay." I walked to the door and put my shoes on, she took in what I was wearing and a looked flashed onto her face, though I couldn't figure out what it was. "You have a beautiful home!" I called behind me as I shut the door. "Thank you.." she said back quietly. 

~~~

Y/N POV

As I opened my eyes, it took me a second to figure out how I was in my room.  I remember falling asleep on the couch, and Tendou... Tendou! He was with me in the living room, ugh I should have waited until after he left to fall asleep.  I grab my phone to check the time noticing I had a text from Tendou. "Hey Y/n! I hope you don't mind but I carried you to your room last night after you fell asleep." A blush spread across my face, that's so sweet! I got up and looked out of my bed and looked out my window, seeing my mom's car. As I opened by bedroom door the smell of eggs cooking hit me.

"Hey mom!" I said happily to her. "Good morning." My mom replied, she sounded angry. "What's wrong?" I ask her. "I spoke with Tendou last night as he was leaving the house. I noticed he was wearing  your fathers clothes." She said sternly. I knew she was pissed. "Mom I'm sorry! It had been raining and I just thought-" she cut me off. "You thought what? What could you possible think that makes it okay to take your fathers things?" The volume of her voice rose after every word.

My eyes started to tear up, my mom and I never fight, not like this. "I thought that it wouldn't be this big of a deal!" I started to shout too. "He been dead for 12 years mom! Hes gone and I've moved on, and you should too." Tears started to stream down my face. "Don't you dare, don't you dare tell me that I should move on, you have no idea how hard it is without him, NOT ONE." She shouted at me and I ran back to my room. I slammed the door behind me as I sat down on my bed and cried.

I cried so hard that I couldn't breath. I tried to suck air back into my lungs but it hurt. The air tasted sour as I breathed it in when I could. I sat in my room for 10 minutes sobbing, until I got angry. It was true she has to move on, she can't hang on to him forever. I put on some clothes and shoes, grabbed my phone and wallet. I opened my bedroom window and left. I needed to cool down, I have to get out for a while. 

I started walking down the street to who knows where when I realized I hadn't eaten breakfast. I started walking to the nearest convenience store that was 15 minutes away from my house. When I finally got to the door I had stopped crying but my eyes were still red and puffy. I bought a bottle of water and a bag of chips. I thanked the store owner as I sat down on a near by bench.

As I ate I thought about what I said and realized that I was pretty harsh. I sighed and stood up, threw my trash away, and checked my phone. I had a missed call from my mom and a text asking where I was. I started the walk back home taking in the dry air, I really fucked up.