11

As I was walking up our front yard I got another text from my mom asking where I was. I opened the door to find my mom sitting on the couch teary eyed. "Where where you?" my mom asked me, not looking up from the couch. "I had to get out for a bit." I replied still standing in the door way, I had no idea what my next move was. "They called me back into work while you when on your little escapade, I'm already half an hour late not counting the drive." she walked of into her room to grab her bag. 

She walked past me out the door, neither of us saying a word or making eye contact with each other. I start crying again and sit on the couch for an hour or so. I shouldn't have said what I said, but I can't go back now. I grab my ear buds and start playing one of my various playlists. I lay down on the couch and close my eyes, not trying to go to sleep but not trying to be awake either. 

Tendou: hey, i was wondering what you were doing next weekend? i found some more fun stuff for us to do!

12:00 pm

Tendou: i found this song and it reminded me of you!

12:15

Tendou: hey

12:27

Tendou: Y/n? are you okay?

I grab my phone and put it on silent, I didn't know what to say. 

Tendou: im coming over

In less than 15 minutes Tendou is at my door. He knocks a few times, I decide to get up and let him in. I pause my music and stand up, my eyes are puffy and my whole face is red from crying. When I open the door and see Tendou I break. I start crying again trying to hold it back, my shoulders start to shake. I step foreword with my arms outstretched and hug Tendou, practically falling into his arms.

He responds immediately, grabbing onto me and holding me. He ran his fingers through my hair. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asks me quietly, still stroking my hair. "I got into a fight with my mom." I said in between my sobs. "Its gonna be okay and you know it." He told me. We walked into my house and sat on the couch. He had his arm around me and I was leaning into his body, with his other arm wrapped around me, holding me closely. 

We sit  in silence for a bit and I start to calm down. "She's mad at me because I went through my dad's things. I told her she had to get over him because its been 12 years already." I sniffled and paused, "I was really mean to her Tendou." I said softly. He squeezed me tight and kissed my head. "You didn't mean it like that. You two are gonna make up as soon as she gets home next." He ran one of his hands along my side.

"I'm so tired." I yawn. "Lets take a nap then." He said with a soft smile. We walked to my room and I got into bed. "Do you want me to stay?" He asked me. "Yes." I said quietly holding my arms out. He got into the bed and wrapped his arms around me again. I rested my head on his chest, hearing his heart beat made me smile. He soothingly ran one of his hands up and down my back and started singing a song softly. I had never heard it before but it was beautiful. We quickly fell asleep, and I could feel the weight of today lifting off of me.