9

Tendou walks over and sits down on the couch and you begin to draw him. As I draw, I can see him watching you with an intense admiration in his eyes. "What are you looking at." I giggle slightly. "You." he replies dreamily. I blush, your relationship with Tendou is still brand-new but the feelings you have for each other are already intense. I look up at Tendou every once and a while, the speech that he gave me runs through my head over and over again.

Tendou notices the redness of your face. "What are you thinking about?" he question. "What you said to me." I pause "Did you really mean it?" Tendou straightens up a bit, a serious but soft look in his eyes. "I meant every single word, more than you could every understand." he says seriously. It was probably the most serious I've ever seen him. I lean over and kiss him quickly before returning to my drawing.

I look at the time and its almost 4:30. "Almost done!" I cheer, my hands never seem to get used to working for such long periods of time, despite how much I draw. "Okay done!" I say about 10 minutes later. You turn your sketch pad around to face him. His face goes blank. "Y/n..." he says in almost disbelief. "Do you not like it?" I can feel my heart tightening in my chest. "No no, the exact opposite! I love it so much." He takes the sketch pad from your hands to get a closer look.

"Its amazing, your  amazing!" he says excitedly taking my hands and pulling both of us off the couch. I start laughing as he picks me up and starts spinning me around the living room. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as we spin. He stops and kisses me while I'm still in his arms. It was passionate yet gentle and when we separate we keep laughing as we fall back down into the couch. 

We land on our sides, our bodies leaning again the back of the couch. We look at each other for a bit, sitting in a comfortable silence. It was only then when the exhaustion of today finally hit me. My eyes slowly start to close as I fall sleep. 

Tendou POV

She looks so peaceful sleeping, like a cloud drifting along in a soft breeze. We sit there for 10 more minutes when I finally decide that it was time for me to leave. I get off the couch slowly trying not to disturb her. I pick her up gently and carry Y/n to her room. She never stirred as I sat her down, covering her with blanket. I step back and look at her, admiring her for a few more moments before leaving. When I get to the door of her bedroom I look back at her, "I love you." I say quietly before shutting her door and making my way out of the house.