Oops?

SMUT!!!!!

Draco took a deep breath. "Mags," He whispered. Magnolia didn't look up from twisting the screwdriver. "Hmmm?" She whispered. Draco sighed. "I miss you." He whispered. Magnolia's brows knitted and she sat up. "What?" She whispered. 

Draco shook his head. "I tried moving on, twice, but no one's you." Magnolia sighed. "Draco, please don't do this." Draco scoffed. "I really miss you." Magnolia set the screwdriver down. 

"Draco, please." Draco shook his head. "I need you. No girl is you. Yesterday in potions I smelled the quidditch pitch, chocolate frogs and pumpkins." He whispered. Magnolia shook her head as tears brimmed her eyes. "You can't do this. You can't tell me there's no chance for us and then say this. You can't play with my emotions." Draco sighed. "I was telling myself those things, Mags, because I needed to hear them," Magnolia searched his eyes and Draco looked down at his lap. "I don't know why I broke up with you. I think it's because I knew I'd just go back to you. I mean after you and Theo broke up we stopped everything for a few weeks but we came back to each other. I knew we couldn't stay apart for long." Magnolia bit her lip. "Where is this going?" She whispered. 

Draco looked back up at her. "I was going to go back to you, in September. That day I told you those things, I came to check if the rumors were true because...I was going to go back to you," Draco connected their gaze. Both of them had tears in their eyes. 

Draco moved the bassinet aside. "The point is I tried to forget you but I can't. I slept with someone last night but the entire time I was thinking about you. It's you, Mags. It'll always be you and I know you feel the same way," Draco grabbed Magnolia's hand and pulled her into his lap. Magnolia's lip quivered. "I. need. you." Draco cupped Magnolia's cheeks with his hands. Magnolia bit her lip. "Draco-""Please." Magnolia sighed. "Draco, we can't do this. You said so yourself. Your parents already think-""Screw what they think. I don't care. All I know is that I love you and I don't think I'll ever stop." Draco used his thumb to wipe away one of Magnolia's tears. 

"It was your cologne I smelled," She admitted. "I didn't say the name but it's yours." Draco grinned. "I know. The pumpkin I smelled was that shampoo you bought that one week." Draco leaned forward and connected their lips. Magnolia wrapped her arms around Draco's neck and deepened the kiss. Draco's hands went to her waist and he pulled her closer, making sure there were no gaps between them. 

Magnolia pulled away making Draco groaned. "What about the bond me and Fred will have? What about the baby?" Draco sighed and laid his head on Magnolia's shoulder. "You had to bring it up." Magnolia nodded. "I need to know how you feel about it if we start this again." Draco pulled away and looked up at her. "How do you want me to feel?" Magnolia shook her head. "You can't do that. You can't ask how I want you to feel then feed my words back to me. We're not doing that." Draco sighed. 

He rubbed his thumbs over Magnolia's hips. His eyes fell on the bump as he shook his head. "I don't know how to feel. I hardly know the kid. It-She's not even born yet," Magnolia bit her lip and nodded. She wanted to tell Draco the truth but she needed to test the water more. "I mean part of me feels like it's mine." Draco made eye contact with her as he said that. "And the other part?" Magnolia whispered, looking down at her lap. Draco sighed. "I don't know, Mags. I-I-It's hard that the person I love the most is having someone else baby." Magnolia grabbed Draco's chin and made him look at her. 

"Wait if you pretended it is yours? How about then?" Draco sighed. "I'm young," He started. Magnolia felt her heart break. "But it's not mine, is it?" Magnolia looked up at him and shook her head. "No." She choked out. 

Draco's eye fell back on the bump. "You know Blaise thinks it's mine. He thinks you'd never go for a guy like Weasley, so does Theo," Magnolia looked up at him, her eyes widening. "They told me not to say anything and just wait and see if the baby comes out looking like me, is that a chance?" 

Magnolia sighed. "I told you no." Draco sighed. "And I don't believe you." Magnolia looked at him and shook her head. "I think you just want to hear me say it because you want it to be yours." Magnolia whispered. Draco looked up and sighed. "Maybe I do want that. I pictured a family with you, Mags. I pictured marrying you." Magnolia nodded. "What If it was yours though? If you want this to happen, I need to know that you'd help me through this." Draco cupped her cheeks. "If it was mine, I'd love it just as much as I love you," Magnolia leaned into his touch. "I may even love it more," Magnolia chuckled but stopped when she saw Draco's face fell. "But I couldn't give it the life it deserves. I wouldn't want her attached to the Malfoy name. She'd always be in danger," Draco whispered as he dropped his hands. "I would never be a good dad." 

Magnolia grabbed his chin and made him look up at her. "I think you would be, Draco. I think you'd be a great dad." Draco nodded. He looked down at Magnolia's bump. Draco placed his hand on top of it causing Magnolia's breath to catch in her throat. "But I'm not this kid's dad so it doesn't matter." 

Magnolia's face fell. She grabbed Draco's hand and guided it to her waist. Magnolia laid her forehead against Draco's. "Just for tonight then." She whispered. "Just for tonight, we'll be together again." Draco looked up and shook his head. "It doesn't matter. I still won't be able to get you off my mind." Magnolia shrugged. "And I with you but we need this, I need this." Draco crashed his lips into hers. Draco pulled his hand away from Magnolia's waist and wrapped her legs around his waist. 

He moved his hands under her butt and stood up. Draco carried her over to the bed and laid her down. He used one hand to keep himself up as his hand went to his belt. "This won't hurt the...fetus will it?" Magnolia chuckled and shook her head. "No. Honestly, Malfoy, pick up a book." Draco shook his head. "Hmm, I don't think so." 

Draco leaned down and pressed his lips to Magnolia's. Magnolia pulled away. "Your shirt's bothering me." Draco chuckled. "So is yours." Magnolia groaned. "I don't want you to see me fat and naked." Draco sighed. "You're not fat, love. Beautiful? Yes. Fat? No." Magnolia sighed. She pulled her tank top over her head and Draco's eyes fell on her chest. His eyes widened. "Bloody Hell. How do you carry those things around on your chest?" Draco asked. 

Magnolia groaned. "Don't even start. I had to get bras, Draco. I miss my old boobs." Draco chuckled. He bent down and pressed a few kisses on Magnolia's breasts. "I. think. they're. beautiful." He pressed a kiss with each word. Magnolia nodded. "Of course you do. You're a guy." Draco leaned forward and kissed her lips. 

"Hmm, are you sure about this?" Draco whispered. Magnolia nodded. "Yes," Draco finished unbuttoning his pants. He pulled them off then yanked his shirt off before tossing it to the side. Magnolia grinned. "Hmmm, that's better." Draco went to pull Magnolia's leggings down but she stopped him. "Wait," Draco pulled his hands away. "I might be a little hairy down there because like, I can't see over the bump to shave without cutting myself." Draco nodded.  "That's alright." Magnolia furrowed her brows and propped herself up. "Are you sure?" Draco nodded. "I understand." 

Magnolia smiled. "This is why you're the greatest. That and the pumpkin pasties." Draco smiled. "Glad that's all I'm good for. Are you ready now?" Magnolia nodded. Draco pulled Magnolia's leggings down as he kissed her neck. Draco reached into his boxers and pulled his dick out. Draco lined himself up with Magnolia and slowly thrusted into her. 

Magnolia arched her back. "Draco." She moaned. Draco smirked. "Hmm, I've missed that sound." He whispered as he picked up the pace. Draco thrusted faster let out a moan. Magnolia's nails dug into Draco's back as he hit her g-spot, over and over. 

Magnolia felt her vision blur as pleasure washed over her. "Draco, I-I'm close." Draco nodded. "Cum for me, love." Magnolia arched her back and let out a loud moan as she reached her climax. Draco kept going for a few minutes until he came. He pulled out of Magnolia and rolled onto the bed next to her. Magnolia slipped under the covers, feeling self conscious. Draco pulled his boxers up and looked over at Magnolia. 

He rolled onto his side and laid his hand on Magnolia's stomach. "I missed that. I missed you." Magnolia looked up at him. Her brows furrowed as she nodded. "Yeah, I missed you too." She bit her lip. "What's wrong?" Draco asked. 

Magnolia shook her head. "Nothing," She looked up at him. "How was your summer?" Draco shrugged. "Eh. It would have been better if I had you with me." Magnolia looked over at him. She sighed. "Draco?" Draco looked down at her. "Yes, love?" Magnolia took a deep breath. "The baby's yours."

The UnexpectedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara