Confessions

Magnolia was sitting on the couch in her room. She had her knees pulled up and the parenting book resting on her knees. The door to Fred and Georges' flat open and Fred stepped in. He was holding a plastic bag from flourish and botts. 

"Hey, sorry I haven't been able to come. It's been busy at the store." Magnolia looked up, smiling. "That's fine. Did you bring those books?" Fred nodded. "Yeah. I'm gonna run to the bathroom real quick." Fred threw the bag of books on Magnolia's bed and ran to the bathroom. Magnolia threw her head back and groaned. 

She stood up and walked over to the bed. She picked the bag up and started shifting through it. The bathroom door opened and Fred gasped. "Goblins balls!" Magnolia looked up. "What?" Fred speed walked over to her. "You're showing." Magnolia looked down at her stomach and nodded. "Yes, Fred. I am. Congrats on being able to see." Fred motioned to her stomach. "Why didn't you tell me?" 

Magnolia sighed. "Because it's not really any of your business." Fred rubbed his forehead. "Mags, I'm pretending to be the kids father. It would be nice if you kept me updated." Magnolia nodded. "Well we have an appointment to get too." Fred chuckled. "So you'll invite me to appointments but you won't tell me when you're showing." Magnolia nodded. "Because someone could see that you're not there." Fred nodded. "So when the baby's born will I not get updates either?" Magnolia's face fell. "Fred," She started. "I don't understand why you want to be such a big part of this child's life. It's not yours!" Fred's eye wondered to the ceiling and then back to Magnolia. He took a deep breath and exhaled. 

"Because I love the person carrying it." Magnolia's eyes filled with realization. "Oh, Fred." She whispered. Fred hung his head low. "It doesn't matter though does it? You don't feel the same way do you?" Magnolia shook her head. "You're like my brother. I-I've only thought about you as a brother." Fred scoffed. "But not George, huh? He was certainly more than a friend wasn't he?" Magnolia's face fell. "How did you know about that?" Fred looked back up at her. 

"Something had to come between you and Nott, didn't it?" Magnolia's shook her head. "It wasn't George that came between us," She whispered. Fred looked her up and down. "I walked in on you and George in the kitchen one night. You and Nott broke up when we came back to school. I don't understand. If not George then who?" Magnolia felt tears brim her eyes. "D-Draco." She whispered. Fred scoffed. "So you cheated on your boyfriend? Twice?" He asked. Magnolia looked down at her feet. "He doesn't know about George." Fred laughed. 

"That's even better!" He shouted. "Oh wait till Nott hears about this." Magnolia shook her head. "Please don't tell him, Freddie. Please." Fred crossed his arms over his chest. "And why shouldn't I? You just hurt me." Magnolia nodded. "Because I," She stabbed her fingers into her chest. "Don't feel the same way. You can't make me feel that way about you. You can't force someone to love you." Fred sighed. "Go to the appointment yourself." Fred stormed past Magnolia and threw the door to his flat open. He walked through, slamming the door behind him. 

Magnolia scoffed. She ran her hands through her fingers. Magnolia walked over to the couch and picked up the cardigan laying on the arm of it. Magnolia pulled it on and walked out of her room. She started towards the infirmary. 

Draco was walking through the corridors when he saw Magnolia. His breath caught in his throat as he felt his heart break. She was gorgeous lately. She had been glowing and Draco noticed her boobs had grown significantly but that wasn't the only thing that had grown. 

His eyes fell on her stomach and he felt the pieces of his heart shatter, breaking it more. Of course he had wished it was his baby in there. Draco loved Magnolia still and he had hoped they would have a family one day. Draco knew he shouldn't have but towards their last months together he had planned a life with Magnolia and it was everything he ever wanted plus so much more. 

Draco looked down at the floor as he felt sadness build in his chest. It had hurt him more than anything when he had broke things off with her. Draco wished that the two had still been together. At this moment it was the only thing he wanted. He didn't care what else happened. 

Draco had missed her. He had missed holding her on rainy days and their dates on the astronomy towers every Friday. He had missed forcing her to try different pumpkin flavored things and her absolutely hating each one. He missed her smile and playing with her hair but most of all he missed her. 

Draco took a deep breath and looked up. "Hey, Potter!" He shouted. Magnolia looked over at him. She gave him a small smile and Draco's heart gave a tug. "Where you going? I never see you on the weekends anymore?" Magnolia looked down at her hands. "Well I'm on my way to an appointment." Draco nodded. "Uh, is Fred not going?" Magnolia looked down at the floor. She shook her head. "No, he uh. He has to work. The shops been busy." Draco nodded. "Oh, um so you're going alone?" Magnolia nodded. "Mhmm." Draco looked down at his hands. "Um, if you want I'll go with you so you don't have to go alone." 

Magnolia's eyes widened. "Um," Her eyes scanned the corridor. "Actually," Harry walked out of a broom closet. "Harry's going with me. I forgot I invited him," Magnolia walked past him. "See you Monday." She hurried over to Harry. 

Magnolia grabbed his arm. "Ow!" Harry cursed. Magnolia dragged him down the hallway. "Follow me. You're coming to my appointment." Harry looked behind him. "What were you doing talking to Malfoy?" Magnolia shook her head. "Nothing. Now come on." 

Harry tried to cross his arms over his chest but failed because of Magnolia's hand. "And if I don't?" Magnolia looked up at him. "I'll tell Ronald who you were really in that broom closet with." Harry sighed. "Fine. Let's go." Magnolia grinned. "Great. We're finding out the sex today." Harry turned to her. "Really? You're already that far along?" Magnolia nodded. "Yep, eighteen weeks today. Four months and a week." Harry nodded. "I can't believe it happened in May-Fred and George left school in April, Mags," Magnolia froze and looked up at Harry. Harry pulled his arm away from Magnolia and stepped back. 

"Magnolia, who's really the father?"