VISITOR

Armena Riddle-Lestrange 

I lied in bed, staring at the wooden beam holding the green fabric above my bed. Every time I tried to close my eyes, their faces would just appear. It was like a broken tape on a film, just on a constant and short circuited loop. I couldn't bring myself to sleep, I wished I had a vial of dreamless sleep right about now. It didn't help either that my conversation today with Dumbledore was on loop in my head as well. I needed answers, I needed to know what was happening to me, because normally witches and wizards who hear voices are insane. The journals offer no help except for mysterious dreams that just leave me confused and annoyed. To be really honest, I don't even know what I am looking for anymore.

Not to mention, Draco Malfoy.

I could still feel his touch against me. It was the only thing holding me down to earth, knowing that his touch was burned into my skin with fire. My mind raced back to every moment we have ever spent together. I knew that I couldn't get enough of him and it scared me. I didn't want to like him, I didn't want to fall for him because it wouldn't end well for either of us. This was going to end up in flames if we weren't careful. It would be so easy to tangle myself into his life and let him tangle himself into mine. Draco was right that night in the bath, we have become addicted to each other. I closed my eyes, trying to steady my breath.

He was my own personal drug that I was using him to stay sane.

Suddenly, a loud knock sounded at my door to my dormitory.  My eyes shot open, as I slipped out of bed. The cold air nipping at my bare legs. I opened the door slowly, revealing the boy that was just invading my thoughts.

"What are you— " I whispered, loosing my thoughts entirely. 

I watch his eyes slowly move up and down my body, taking in my nakedness, as I stand in front of him in only an oversized shirt. His hand reaches up to cover my mouth, slipping into my room and closing the door behind him.

"I knew you would be alone" he smirks.

I wiggled out of his grasp and moved back. My eyes narrowing at him, studying him carefully. 

"How did you know that?" I hissed, snapping my fingers at him.

"I saw Pansy sneak out of Slytherin" he shrugs. "It's not hard to miss her, and I just so happened to be in the common room when it happened." 

"Potter" we both say in unison.

A slight smile creeped up on my face as I watched him. I wrapped my arms around my chest tightly, hugging the shirt close to me. His greedy eyes trailed down to my cotton knickers that became slightly revealed. 

"What do you want?" I sighed, rolling my eyes at his obvious intentions. 

"I want you and I knew I would get you alone. Plus, I quite enjoy this little room of yours," his eyes trailed around the room. "It has character." 

"Sorry, not all of us have the means to get a private room." 

He ignores my comment and moves closer to me. His scent floods my nose. He smells like expensive cologne, pine and fresh mint. It was intoxicating and overwhelming, I didn't want to think about it but it was all I could think about. 

"I can't stop thinking about last night" he breathes, his voice barely audible.

"Oh" I breathed.

"You know, before everything happened..." 

Draco inched closer to me. I felt the electricity surge through my body, pulling me into him. My body craved to feel his touch. Want, need, and desire rolls through me like a wave. Those rich feelings landed right between my inner thighs. I slowly forgot everything that happened today, letting my mind go blank. I felt my lips part slightly as his body towered over me.