GOOD GIRL

Armena Riddle-Lestrange

Wednesday

"And that will conclude today's lesson!" Professor Filtwick shouted from his stack of books in the front of the classroom.

I quickly jotted down the rest of the notes, before standing up to pack my things. Naomi let out an exasperated groan beside me, I turned to look at the petite blonde witch beside of me. 

"That was utterly miserable!" Naomi whined beside me.

I rolled my eyes, as I shoved my stacks of leather bound books under my arms. I knew that I would have to run back by my room, before Care of Magical Creatures this afternoon, to drop these off. There was no way that I would be able to lug them around all day without my arm popping clean out of my socket. I felt something brush up against my arm. 

Electricity. 

Shivers ran down my spine. I knew it was him before he even had a chance to speak from behind me. I let out a sigh before I chose to speak to him. 

"Interesting class..." he breathed.

His warm breath sending more pleasant shivers which coincidently landing in between my thighs. I shook my head, refusing to give into his charm and allure. 

"Yes" I hissed back, turning on my heels. 

I followed Blaise, Oliver and Naomi out of the classroom. Draco jogged up beside me, stepping in front of me, blocking me from moving forward.

"Draco?" I sighed.

"Armena" he grinned.

"Why are you so smug today" I snapped.

"Well, I think it might have to do with the fact that I can't stop thinking about what we did this weekend."

My green eyes met his grey and I instantly bit my lip. I felt the familiar burning sensation build up in my core.

No, no and nope! Not today! 

I shook my head trying to get all visuals, of Draco fucking me against the bookcase in the library, out of my head.

"I think you have been avoiding me?" he smiles, smugly.

"How's Pansy?" I hissed, the venom rolling right off my tongue.

"Oh, is that why you are being smart with me?" He let out a low throaty chuckle, "are you jealous Armena?"

I curved my body, peering around him at our friends who were already turning the corner of the long hall. He followed my gaze and shook his head, a deep chuckle escaping his perfect lips. 

"They won't even notice that we are gone" he flashed his white teeth at me.

I snapped my body back to him. He looked so fucking perfect, why did he have to look so good. I raised my eyebrows at him and hugged my books even closer to my chest.

"Draco, I am going to be late for class if you don't move."

"Care of Magical Creatures?" he moved closer, "we have two hours until class and you know how much damage we can do in two hours..."

He was dangerously close to me now. I took a deep breath inhaling his scent, which was causing my hormones to run in overdrive. If students weren't busy rushing past us, I would have rip off his clothes and let him fuck me against the stone wall. I knew I wasn't going to win against him and to be honest, I wanted him to beat me.

"Fine" I hissed, "I need to go to my room anyways."

I swerved around his body and made my way down the hall to the Slytherin common room. I heard him clap his hands together in triumph. The sound of his shoes echoing on the stone as he caught up with my quick strides.