She played her game calm and smart. She outsmarted using her intellect not temper. She wasn't new to this game to rat and mouse chase before finally pinning down the mouse and killing.

No, this woman was not a sadist. She was rapacious and materialistic for sure. She was so much insatiable so that she didn't care if somebody came in her way of plan.

She simply eliminated them like one eliminates pebbles when they disturb ones evening stroll.

"I suppose then we need a better plan?" The lady asked, her voice calm and business like.

A better plan? Alessio thought.

"Ma'am, the girl is under heavy security, the Alec Santos plan failed, the shoot put failed-".

" I did not ask for any elaboration, Alessio." The last held up a manicured finger to stop the younger man. "I said we need a better plan."

"A plan that will not either way fail." The lady uttered with a small smile on her face, picking up the wine glass once again.

"Yes, ma'am." Alessio said. "I suppose you are inevitably right."

Alessio exhaled, his jaw muscles working.

"Come what may." The woman said. "I must rid of the girl in order for the will to change."

"Do you not think we are messing with the wrong crowd?" Alessio bit the inside of his cheek, knowing exactly the truth.

That they were in fact messing with the very wrong crowd in a list of wrong crowds.

The women simply smiled, her demeanour not changed even slightly.

"We must get rid of the girl." She prompted. "Some how or the other. Before I execute my final plan."

Alessio nodded placing a file on the desk top, the file he initially came to deliver.

The woman, opened the file, revealing an A4 size picture of a girl with bubblegum pink hair. She was sitting on a chair in some shop. The photo was clicked without her notice or permission whatsoever.

There was all the information detailed about the young girl.

However what there wasn't, was one tiny part of her life. The present one.

 The present one

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The Under Boss's Ballerina [18+]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें