Chanhee resisted. His lips squeezed shut but his hands were saying other wise with the way they gripped hard on Sunwoo's hair. Sunwoo groaned at the pull. It was getting harder to suppress himself. 

The two pressed bodies, almost morphing into one. In a rushing adrenaline, Chanhee unconsciously bucked his hips making Sunwoo let out a satisfied groan, feeling the hardness rubbing against his clothed one. Sunwoo grinded against Chanhee unconsciously only registering his actions once Chanhee let out small whimpers. 

His hands moved downwards from Chanhee's waist. As he squeezed Chanhee's butt hard and bite his lips at the same time, Chanhee let out a gasp and Sunwoo shoved in his tongue.

Chanhee's moans were swallowed by Sunwoo as the latter explored his whole mouth. Sunwoo felt hot, extremely hot as he continued kissing Chanhee. Chanhee started tapping on Sunwoo's shoulders and they parted, both of them panting for air.

Sunwoo was breathing hard as he stared into Chanhee's eyes. Then his eyes raked Chanhee up and down. Rosy cheeks, slight sweat beading on his forehead, plump red lips, heaving chest. 

Chanhee's hands were still entangled in Sunwoo's hair. He lowered it down to around his neck and licked his lips. 

"Again?" Sunwoo asked hesitantly. 

Chanhee blushed but nodded nonetheless. Sunwoo smirked at the reaction and leant in again for another sloppy kiss. 

Hyungseo and Juyeon spread out their legs and laid down on the grass. They had somehow walked here and there and got lost in the crowd and ended up at the outskirts of town, just behind a row of houses. Hyungseo wasn't complaining though, it was pretty nice and quiet here. The two were lying down under a majestic looking tree with their arms under their heads. 

"Kind of feel bad only we found this place." Juyeon said.

"Nah, if Sunwoo and Chanhee were here, we would be listening to their arguments instead of this calm silence." Hyungseo replied. 

"That is true." Juyeon chuckled. 

The usual night noise filled the void. It was supposed to be quiet. 

"What are you thinking about so loud?" Hyungseo got startled by Juyeon's sudden question. 

"You can read minds?"

"No, " Juyeon chuckled, "But I can kind of sense it and your mind is being so busy and loud right now." 

"Oh, I guess." Hyungseo slightly frowned to himself.

"Wanna talk about it?" 

"It's... nothing. I'd rather not."

Juyeon didn't say anything more. And the silence passed by again.

"Actually, yeah. I wanna talk about it."

"Do so." 

"Did you think Joonyoung was pretty earlier?"

"Huh? Umm, yeah. Sure." Juyeon was taken aback by the sudden question, "Why are we talking about Joonyoung?"

"I thought he was pretty good looking before." Hyungseo said, thoughtfully. Juyeon turned his head to him and furrowed his brows.

"No way, do you like Joonyoung?"

"Wha- no! It's not him." 

"Not him, huh?" Juyeon smirked, making Hyungseo blush and looking up at the sky again. He took a deep breath in.

"I... I like Sangyeon." 

Juyeon froze at Hyungseo's confession. He swallowed harshly and turned to Hyungseo who was blushing right now.