After I got out of Draco's shower, I went through his wardrobe and picked out a quidditch shirt to wear. It was enormous on me, and the hemline reached down to my knees. I couldn't help but giggle at myself. 

I love the way his clothes hang off me- I thought. 

I felt like I could finally breathe again, like I could smile again. I was in love, and he was mine. 

He was mine 

And I was his. 

Suddenly Draco barged through the door. I jumped up at the sound, terrified. 

 He was angry; I could tell by the way his hands were shaking.

"What's wrong?" 

"Nott?" he sneered. A look of great bitterness swept across his face. 

The world stopped spinning. 

Oh god. 

Oh god. He knows. He knows, and he's going to leave me. I'm going to be alone again.

His eyes stared deeply into mine; I could only see fire and rage inside them. 

"Did you fuck him?" His voice was so loud, so thunderous, that I couldn't concentrate on what he said. He became a different person. His eyes had warped into a miserable black.

"Draco-" my lips trembled, "I'm so sorry-"

His pulse raced, and he breathed heavily, almost as if he would burst. His muscles grew tense, and he cracked his knuckles. His body temperature rose, and he could feel his blood boiling. A vein from his neck popped out, and he yelled directly at me.

"How many times!"

I started chewing on my lower lip, and my eyes welled up with tears.

"I-I was going to tell you," I whimpered, "I was just waiting for the right time-"

"How many times, Sedona." his eyes narrowed, and his teeth clenched together—a vein bulging out of his head.

"I-I don't know." I stammered. 

"So it was a lot?" He slammed his fist down onto his desk so hard the books jumped.

"No Draco-"

"Fucking tell me the truth Sedona" he growled, "for once in your life, tell the fucking truth."

"I don't know. I didn't keep track," I gulped.

"Did you like it?"

My skin flushed, and I held my arms tight to my body.

"What- Draco that doesn't matt-"

"Answer me!"

"For Merlin's sake, Draco! Why do you want to poison your mind with those thoughts?"

"So you did?" he jeered, "You came?"

I looked to the ground, and Draco walked up to me, grabbing my arm tightly and pulling my chin up with his free hand.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you," he spat, "How long did you fuck him for? Did he make you cum? Did he cum inside you-"

"Stop, Draco," I whimpered, pushing his hand away from my face.

A tear was forming, but I wouldn't let it fall.

"You liked it, didn't you?" He jeered.

"I love you, Draco."

"Shut up," he snapped, letting go of his grip and turning his back to me.

"Draco-" I sniffled, "I was hurt, after you and Blair-" I took a deep breath, "I was broken, I thought we were never going to be together. Theo was there for me."