But the hate was a bit stronger.. just a tad.

Finally, we pull into a property surrounded by a tall and shiny black gate. Our shot up vehicle pulled into the driveway, passing by a beautiful and grand fountain as it pulled to a stop near the front door. The big front door. It was made of clear glass, the black-accented wood framing it beautifully. Glancing around at the exterior, the gorgeous and elegant exterior, I could only imagine what the inside looked like.

"Thank fuck." Jake cried out, in a swift motion of unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out of the car.

We all got out and I waited for someone to walk ahead of me before enduring this place myself. The guys grabbed their bags from the back and Sam and Corey ventured into the house before me, Colby right behind.

Entering the large mansion of a house, my eyes landed on the grand staircase leading to the second floor. Floral greens were draped along the railing as though majestic vines were consuming the thing. It was just beautiful.

Then, my eyes wandered towards the walls, which were filled with priceless looking paintings of different sorts. Floral portraits, pictures of old dudes, some modern art, and even a nude one of a dude and a girl laying on a couch all dramatically. I quickly steered my eyes away from that one and looked to the one next to it. It was a girl standing in a ballroom, looking quite timid and shy. But, she held a dagger in her hands. A bloody one. It was strange, but captivating nonetheless.

"That's my favorite," Colby whispered into my ear, sending immediate chills down my spine. "To me, it represents the danger of the innocent. I call it the broken glass, for, you don't notice it until it cuts you." And then he walked ahead, leaving me slightly speechless.

Way to use poetic words to leave a girl terrified..

I gulped and continued to follow him towards a nice and elegant room with expensive-looking furniture. I mean, everything looks expensive here. Even the books that for sure look to be at least 50-100 dollars. It was mad.

When entering the room, I looked to my left to see a large bear standing in the corner. Being startled, I let out a small scream before my hand flew to my mouth. Colby turned to face me and laughed mockingly, "Don't worry, I don't think stuffed animals bite." He teased, turning and continuing to walk. He was right, it was indeed a fake bear, taxidermy. But, that didn't make it any less scary..

The kitchen was a sight to behold in itself. The beautiful marble shining under the light, and crystal wine glasses hanging from a black metal holder attached to the ceiling. The cupboards were glass with wooden frames, giving it a refined taste. Herbs were also displayed along with a fruit bowl that sat on the counter. The only thing to disturb the beauty of the room though was Jake sloppily making out with a girl in the corner.

uh.

"Seriously dude?" Colby sighed, pausing to stare at his friends who momentarily stopped what he was doing to look at us. The girl who he was doing... that with, was short and carried a blush on her rosy porcelain cheeks. She giggled and rolled her eyes, using her finger to guide Jake back towards her own face and connecting their lips once again before he could speak. Passionately might I add?

Ew.

Sam appeared from behind us and chuckled when seeing his friend basically sucking this girl's face.

"Is that his-" He cut me off, "No, more of a friend with benefits kinda thing they have going on. But he's madly in love with her so we'll see how this plays out." He explained quietly, then raising his voice when he said- "And maybe then they will stop eating each other in the middle of the fucking kitchen!"