Chapter 15 - Desperate-

Start from the beginning

A smile of his own formed on Tsukishima's face. The two sat down on the couch, rewatching classic Disney movies, first Tarzan, then the Lion King where they sang along to some of the parts like what they used to when they were kids. After a horrible rendition of Hakuna Matata, the two of them turned to each other, laughing at which one sang it the worst.

"It's definitely you, Tsukki!" Yamaguchi giggled while Tsukishima wrapped his arms around him bring him close to him. "I can't believe you still sang it without any emotion at all."

The tall blonde felt fireworks explode in his heart. It seems everything was going smoothly when he saw Yamaguchi's smiled brightly like he used to. "Well, it's not really a fair fight you know," He looked away, blushing a little. "Your voice is pretty soft and angelic so I doubt I can win even if I try." 

The two were clearly having fun. It's like they revert back before when they were just kids and didn't have a care in the world. It stayed that way for a moment until Tsukishima kissed the freckled boy's hair. 

Yamaguchi's eyes widened before quickly moving away from him, going to the furthest edge of the couch. He blinked fast before standing up. "I'm gonna make some pancakes for us, you can just sit on the couch for a while." The freckled boy started walking to the kitchen.

"Let me help you," Tsukishima went to him, with a smile on his face. The tall blonde suddenly wraps his arms around him, bring him to a hugged from behind. 

"What are you doing?" Yamaguchi said. 

Tsukishima paused for a moment before answering. "I just want to let you know that I'm here for you, whenever you need me. Okay?"

Yamaguchi turned around to him before hugging him. He knows despite his saltiness, his best friend cared about him. And right now, he welcomes the comfort he brought him, even if it was unexpected for the freckled boy.

When they broke free from their embrace Yamaguchi tilted his head at him. "What's with you today?" He never seen his best friend smile so much before, it felt weird. "I don't need your help in the kitchen okay. You can barely boil an egg properly.  I mean, you're amazing at a lot of things but you're terrible at cooking. You're just like Tob-"

Yamaguchi froze, covering his mouth. He felt like tears were about to come again but he choked it up, forcing a smile on his face before heading to the kitchen without a word. Tsukishima looked at his best friend and noticed his reaction. He quickly went after Yamaguchi, suddenly grabbed his chin, pulling him to a kiss. 

The freckled boy's eyes widened again before he pushed him back as he stepped back against the wall, breaking the kiss. "What was that?"

"We did so much before you know." He teased him, pinning the freckled boy on the wall. His eyes fixed on his, the two can feel each other's breaths on each other's faces. "I can help you forget him, you know that."

Yamaguchi faced away from him. "I don't want to." He cried out. "Tsukki! Stop this! Now!"

Tsukishima was shocked by what he heard. He sighed before talking again. "If you don't let go of him, you'll just hurt yourself and I don't want to see you cry anymore."

"I'll never forget him!" Yamaguchi shouted, grabbing Tsukishima's collar. He managed to push the tall blonde off him, using all the anger in his body. "My love for him was real. I can never forget something like that! He loved me perfectly! He was the best boyfriend I can ever ask for." He let go of his hold, Tsukishima froze, surprised at the freckled boy's actions. 

"I broke up with him because he doesn't deserve to be cheated on! Because I'm terrible! Tobio is an amazing person and that's why I can never forget the memories we shared. Why I can never forget him!

Yamaguchi started to cry again, this time it's not because of guilt but because he realized how strong and real his feelings were for their setter. There wasn't a moment where he wished he can run to Tobio's arms like he used to. Even now he wished he could but he knows Kageyama deserves better.

The tall blonde suddenly snapped, grabbing both of the freckled boy's hands, holding them as tight as he can as he pushed him against the wall again. The entire weight of his body pressed against the other. He then connected their lips together, forcing his tongue into the other as he explores every inch of Yamaguchi's mouth.

Please stop! Yamaguchi cried in his thoughts since he couldn't cry for help.

He tried to break free but it was no use, the tall blonde was overpowering him with ease. Tsukishima couldn't hear anything or see what was happening. Lust, anger, and desperation got the best of him.

The moment he pulled away for a moment,  he saw his best friend's expression. His eyes widened, snapping back to reality. Yamaguchi was facing away from him, shivering, his eyes teary as he slowly regains his breath. Fear was written all over his face. A face he never wanted to see ever again.

"I'm so sorry Yamaguchi. I'm sorry." Tsukishima stepped back. His voice shaken. His eyes were in disbelief. He repeated the words over and over, covering his face as he sat against the wall. Begining to broke down in tears. "I didn't mean to do that. I'm so sorry."

Suddenly, Yamaguchi forgot the fear he felt earlier as he stares at the tall blonde who was a weeping mess. He slowly approached him, sitting down near him, patting his back a little without a word. Yamaguchi understands that his best friend wasn't good at expressing himself. Perhaps this was just him still grieving over his break up before. 

After all, Tsukishima will never intentionally do anything that can hurt him, right? 

They just sat together on the floor in silence for a while, until they eventually fall asleep, both emotionally tired for different reasons.

After a few minutes, Yamaguchi was woken up by his phone vibrating from his pocket. He turned his head and noticed that Tsukishima was peacefully sleeping on his shoulder while they were still sitting on the floor. He grabbed his phone and saw a message from Kenma.

Wanna level up later to take your mind off things? I heard what happened from Shoyo. Sorry to hear Kageyama cheated. - AntiSocial Cat 

What!? Yamaguchi thought to himself.

- TO BE CONTINUED -