I saw a girl with braided hair swoon.

'SHIT IS SHE TAKEN I WAS HOPING SHE WOULD BE SINGLE—'

"Well it's fine for now." Ultra Violet Monster(Shinobu) said, "He did willing come with us without retaliation. Let's think of his punishment later. Instead, I'd like to hear what the boy has to say."

'No socializing for me!! HAHAA!!'
I low key pumped a fist, doing finger guns in joy.

"And I would also like to hear of the demi-demon's story!" She added.

My mood dropped by miles.

"I-" Tanjiro tried to say something, but was interrupted by his own coughing.

'Say, I haven't really felt sick since I woke up,' I thought, 'maybe my body's gotten used to the demon cells?"

Shinobu gave him a jug of water to drink from, which he accepted without hesitation.

"M-my sister has become a demon, but she has never eaten anyone before!" He said as soon as he was able to speak. "From now on, and even towards the future, she would never hurt a human."

"Don't spread lies." Danger Noodle said, glaring at the poor cinnamon roll. "If she's your sister then of course you'd protect her. It's impossible to trust what you said. I don't trust you."

"His sister turned into a demon... oh how pitiful..." A Armored-Titan-like man cried, "We should kill these poor children and free them from their suffering."

"I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE, TURN IT UP!!" I looked at him with hope, high key just wanting to fucking die.

Most of the pillars looked at me with a 'what the fuck' face, probably not used to meeting someone who wants to die.

"If you won't do it I can do it myself." I shrugged. "Actually, can I find out if I die by sunlight or not?"

I didn't bother waiting for a reply— i stood up and t-posed myself with my eyes closed. And with confidence I walked out to the sun.

I felt at peace, with a warm sensation engulfing my body.

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes, coming face to face with a scarred face, and sleep-deprived-looking eyes.

"I didn't think hell would look like this." I raised my eyebrows in surprise, studying the person(?).

"YOU'RE NOT FUCKING DEAD YOU DEMON BITCH—"

Bakugo much? :/

The mans tried to bitch slap me, but with my pussy magic I dodged his attack, jumping a few meters away.

I studied the dude who just attacked me. He had white hair and long eyelashes(eNvY), and his demon slayer uniform was open up too, showing his d̶e̶l̶i̶c̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ abs.

Not gonna lie, he looked like that old man from the KFC logo.

This you?

"....how old are you?" I raised a brow. "You have white hair.... geez, are you 100 years old or something?!"

"ITS NATURALLY WHITE HAIR!!" He screeched, throwing a rock at my fabulous self, which I dodged once again.

To my disappointment, I didn't die by sunlight. I was still in the garden, with multiple curious eyes of the hashira looking at me.

That was when I realized that KFC was holding a box—

not a fried chicken box but Nezuko's box. And from what I could sense, she was in it too.

"I'M SORRY!!" A Kakushi yelled, running up to the pillars and bowing multiple times. "SHINAZUGAWA-SAMA HAS STOLEN THE BOX FROM SHINOBU-SAMA'S OFFICE, A-AND..."

"Shinazugawa-san, please put down the box." Shinobu ordered, looking at KFC with stern eyes.

"And what if I say no?" He smirked, sheathing his sword.

'Wait, he's not going to—'

KFC pulled out his sword and stabbed it right through the box.

A muffled cry was heard from inside— no doubt it was Nezuko's.

Oh you better square the fuck up—

——————————————————

I reached 1115 words, and I was too lazy to continue 🥴

Look at my beautiful creation

I bet y'all weren't ready for my true talent in art 🙄🤚