He glances at me over his shoulder before he returns to staring back at the closed door. "Logically I know you are right, but emotionally I'm in knots." Dimitri slams his hand against the door. "Dammit Sky." He rest his head against the door for a moment before turning to face me. "I'll work controlling myself better and trust that nothing is going to happen."

"That's all I can ask baby," I wrap my arms around him. "I'm going to push your trust a little bit. I can't tell you what we talked about. It needs to stay between Tray and me. If and when he feels comfortable sharing he will share. Just know Tray and I have come to a friendship. You are going to have to respect that. He needs friends baby."

His blue eyes search mine for deceit and when he finds none he says, "okay." After a moment he adds, "You would make a better assistant for Aubree than any other before. Unlike the others we actually trust you. And you're good at this."

I chuckle thinking he was joking, but the seriousness in his eyes tells me otherwise. "Dimitri I have a job already that I love."

"But if you did this we could be together always." Dimitri interrupts me earnestly. "It's a perfect solution to all our problems."

I hold my hand up to his chest stopping him. "Baby like I said before I have a job that I love and currently I have every intention of returning to it in the fall. Also all I did was talk to Tray I have yet to get my feet wet in everything else that would be part of the job description."

He rests his hand against me face, "all I ask is if you think about it and consider it." 

Afore I can answer a vibration starts to take hold and grow in strength against my clit. Then something new takes place the inner part of the vibrator awakens pressing against me. My legs buckle and Dimitri hold me up. 

"What's wrong baby?" Dimitri asks darkly into my ear. The only response I can give him is a whimper.

He presses his lips against mine, wraps his hands in my hair and ups the vibration. He rest the other hand on the bare skin of my belly and all I can do is hold on to his shoulders for dare life. A climax starts building within me, but when I'm close to the edge everything stops.

"Jerk!" I yell at him feeling sexually frustrated. 

He laughs at my discomfort, "sorry baby," the twinkle in his eyes inform me he's not actually sorry the ass. "but duty calls." 

Dimitri slips out of the door and leaves me alone in the room with thoughts of wanting to kill him or fuck him. He's only gone a few minutes when I slight vibration starts. Not enough to get me off, but enough to keep me on edge and keep my thoughts on him.

He is in so much trouble when I can finally get my hands on him. Though I am enjoying this game we are playing and its nice to know that every time I feel the vibration start or stop is because he is thinking about me while we are separated. He may try my patience, but I do love that man.

I leave the room and go in search of Aubree. No surprise I find her with a phone glued to her ear. When she notices me her expression changes to one of relief.

She tells whoever is on the phone to hang on and pulls the phone away from her ear. "Please tell me you got him on stage." I can hear the desperation in her voice.

"I did. Now what can I help with?" 

Two hours later if it wasn't for the fact I was able to help Aubree I would greatly regret my decision of helping her. She has been running me ragged from one thing to another. At first she was micromanaging me, but once she realized it wasn't necessary she trusted me to do what she needed. I have a feeling she's not use to having people being able to follow her orders to how she wants them completed.