𝗠𝗲:
𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆! 𝗡𝘂𝗻𝗶 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳🥰𝘇.

———————————————————————————
I was gone ask Laniyah and Avonni but they at ah video shot for their new song "no pressure" so they gone be doing that for ah while.

But yeah that's what we finna do today I guess and I might post some pictures and have one of them take em.

———————
So we all just got the place we eating at. We decided to eat at Cincy Crab. We was gone go to Joe's Crab Shack.

(𝗔/𝗡: 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗰𝘆 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗯 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗷𝗼𝗲'𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗯 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗢𝗵𝗶𝗼 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗮 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗢𝗵𝗶𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀.🥰)

And right now we waiting for our food to come. I order ah seafood boils with crab, crawfish, and lobster tails. And I got one to go. And we being nice I got the boys ah to go one too.

But I'm finna have one of these niggas take my pictures. Maybe Amare cause she the only one who ain't gone say shit when I ask her.

"Mareee favorite sister can you take my pictures." I asked her while smiling. No lie Amare is my favorite sister. So I ain't really lied when I said that.

"Yeah come on before the food come." She said while getting up and standing by the booth in front of me.

She took my pictures and they came out actually cuter then I thought. "Thank you Mare Pooh." I said while hugging her.

——————————
So we ate and talk with each other and I dropped Nuni off at home and now we all just chilling around the house I'm finna post my pictures then go the fuck to sleep.
—————————
koldkilla

—————————koldkilla

SWIPE