"Alessia I have a meeting." He said as he held out his hand. "Can't they wait?" I frowned. "They're already here...the shirt." He said as he looked at me softly. The meeting was here, well fuck, I need to get ready. I smiled. "Fine."

I undid the top button and slowly undid the rest. "Take it." I smirked at him. He smirked back devilishly and popped the shirt of my shoulders. It fell to my ankles. He reached down and picked it up. "I suppose they can wait." He said huskily as he looked at my naked body up and down.

"Too late." I chuckled and walked past him and into the bathroom. He got dressed and left the room when it became apparent I wasn't actually going to fuck him. I got ready and changed into baby blue joggers with a matching hoodie. I did not feel the need to dress up because fuck, I was Alessia Ferrari after all.

I tied up my brand new white sneakers and tousled my hair neatly behind me. Time to have some fun. I walked downstairs and headed for the meeting room. I smirked to myself and waved my hand at the guard's at the door. They were scared shitless of me as they should be.

I pushed the door open and interrupted someone speaking. "I apologise I was held up." I said as I walked in. All the men turned to look at me and I spotted Ace at the head of the long glass table. I walked over to a man. "Get up." I ordered. He looked at me with confusion but obliged and gave up his seat. I sat down and relaxed back crossing my feet atop the table. "Carry on." I waved a hand before crossing my arms in my lap.

I could see Ace's eyes on me, dark and powerful. The rest of the dozen men looked at me with such confusion I could surely laugh but I remained calm. The men all turned away, they knew who I was but what was I doing here was the question they wanted to ask but they didn't have the balls to.

"Continue." Ace ordered a man. I could see that I pissed him off, perhaps he might tell me off later and perhaps I'll push him onto the bed. The man shuffled through his papers and continued talking. It was boring after all. I closed my eyes as I listened to everyone.

"What's the issue Robertson?" Ace asked, his voice low. I opened my eyes and looked at the man across from me. He began to speak, every word was like chalk against a blackboard. "Robertson." I exclaimed. I took my feet off the table and sat upright. The poor man whom's seat I took was still standing up. Everyone again turned to look at me, the room going silent. "I've heard that name before. Aren't you a rapist?" I asked blatantly.

"Alessia." Ace spoke up. I waved my hand to silence him. "No let the man speak." I said as I stared at the disgusting creature. He was tall and creepy. Greying stubble dotted his jaws as well as his wild moustache. Scars ran down his face and deep lines were wrinkled around his eyes and forehead. He abused his power. "I-I, Boss why is she here?" He stammered, facing Ace.

Ace squinted ever so slightly and he turned to look at me. "Would you mind leaving?" He asked nicely. I stood up and looked around the room my eyes landing on Robertson. "I'm disgusted in people like you. You're lucky I'm not your boss because I don't allow pathetic rapists like you to live." I growled.

I turned and began to leave the room. "What a fucking bitch." Robertson mumbled lowly. Clearly he didn't mean for me to hear. I turned and looked at Ace, he too heard his snide remark as did everyone else. Fancy that, a dirty rapist calling me a bitch. Not today.

I narrowed my eyes and walked quickly behind Robertson. Pulling out my concealed knife, I pulled his head back and slit his throat cleanly. Blood splattered onto the men across from him and I shook his arm off me as he tried to grab my hair. Several men stood up pointing their guns at me. They were in a panic. Ace rubbed his forehead while still sitting calmly. He stood up and looked at me. Shit, I was definitely in trouble again.