Chapter Four.

Okay, I felt bad for leaving you guys with a cliffhanger, so here's the next chapter.

Sorry if this seems rushed or jumbled or anything. I found it kinda hard to write this chapter will all the medical mumbo jumbo I needed to add in there.

I hope you like it. Let me know what you think

xoxo~Bailey

Austin's Point of View

"Ah, shit." I heard Tyler mutter from inside the small bathroom. That worried me, those two small words, though that didn't mean anything, not really, but I was always worried, about her, about the baby, I just didn't let her know that.

"What?" I hollered, pressing my ear against the door, listening for her response.

"Nothing, I think I just peed myself again..." Her voice trailed off, stopped without finishing the sentence, and it became really quiet, too quiet. I waited, tapping my foot anxiously, waiting for her to continue speaking, to fill me in on what was going on.

But she never spoke, never said another word. I heard a small thud, followed by a squeal. "Austin!" She screamed my name, though I was already halfway through the door by the time my name rang through the air.

"No! Ty, oh my God!" I shouted loudly, racing towards where my fiance was laying on the floor, in a pool of her own blood, crying in agony. I kneeled in front of her, not caring about the blood that was getting on me, only caring about her. "Ty, baby! Stay with me, it's going to be okay! Tyler!" Her eyes, they were getting heavy, it was like she was having a hard time keeping them open, and that wasn't good, I knew that much, I couldn't let her close them, because if she did, there was a chance her beautiful green eyes would never open again.

Wrapping my arms around her I held her close to me, tears falling freely from my eyes, my paniced screams circling in the air. It wasn't long before I heard footsteps, my cries for help attracting someone. Aaron rushed into the room, stopping dead in his tracks as he took in the scene before him, all the blood, the tears, the limp body cradled in my arms. I could hear Alan, he was on the phone, shouting through the reciever, begging for an ambulance, begging for help. Aaron rushed over to me, pulling himself out of his stunned stupor, and crouched down, resting his hand on my shoulder.

"Austin. What happened?" He asked, calmly. He was always this way, so calm, I didn't know how he did it, no matter the situation, he was always relaxed, at least on the outside, always trying to help everyone, he was such a good guy.

I pressed my lips against Tyler's, talking to her, whispering, trying to keep her awake, alive. I couldn't formulate words, I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what happened, I wasn't here, I was out there. "I should've been in here with her. I shouldn't have stayed outside." The words fell quickly from my lips, running together, barely audible over my cries.

"This isn't your fault. Okay, she's going to be fine, the paramedics are on their way."

"I can't lose her, Aaron, I can't, I won't, if she, if she dies, what am I going to do?" I started bawling, harder than ever before in my entire life, thinking about the prospect of losing Tyler, the love of my life, of never being able to speak to her again, to kiss her, to hold her, to tell her I love her. If I lost her, if she was taken away from me, I would have nothing, I would be nothing. She made me a better person, she made me want to live, and without her, I don't know what I would do.

After a while I felt Tyler being pried from my arms. I fought it, I fought it hard, trying to keep my hold on her, but Aaron latched onto me, pulling me back, away from her. I watched through watery eyes as the paramedics loaded her on the stretcher, wheeling her out of the building, and outside to the ambulance. I couldn't move, I was stuck. "C'mon man, let's go." Aaron pulled me with him, towards his car. I felt so lost, so numb, I couldn't think, couldn't begin to form any thoughts, any words.