Chapter Three.

New update!! Hope you guys like this one! Sorry for the small time jump.....just trying to get things moving along!!

And sorry I haven't been updating as much as I normally do. I'll try to do better, but I can't promise anything, it's been kinda hectic around here.

Let me know what y'all think! Vote, Fan, Comment, blah blah blah!!!

Love you all very, very much!! Here's to hoping the world doesn't end before the next update! ;P

<3 Bailey

Tyler's Point of View~ (6 Weeks Later)

"Tyler's here!" Alan shouted, jumping up from the couch and rushing towards us as we entered the studio. Austin dropped my hand as Alan did his best to envelope me in a hug, which, thanks to my very pregnant belly, was easier said than done. But he made it work, hugging me longingly, like I hadn't seen him in years, which was far from the truth, it had only been a few days.

"Okay, Ashby, that's enough," I exclaimed, pressing my hands against his chest and pushing him away from me, freeing myself from his embrace. He pouted, causing Austin and I to laugh, and it wasn't long before he joined in, turning around and making his way back to his guitar. Austin led me to the couch and helped me ease into a sitting position, though I was perfectly capable of doing it on my own, he felt the need the cater to my every need, my every want, 24/7. Though it sometimes go on my nerves, the fact that I could hardly even go pee without him following me to the bathroom, I appreciated his attentiveness, more than he knows, more than I could explain to him. It meant everything to have his support, his love.

Austin sat next to me, drapping his lanky arm across my shoulders, leaning forward to plant a kiss on my forehead, bringing a smile to my lips.

"About time you tagged along, Ty! What do we owe this pleasure?" Aaron questioned, pulling my attention away from Austin towards where he was seated in front of the sound board. Looking over at Austin, I giggled as he rolled his eyes, smirking at me as he shook his head. "What?" Aaron asked, obviously confused by Austin's behavior.

"I didn't have a choice but to bring her, man," Austin responded, and I laughed louder. "She practically begged me, making this really cute, sad face; I couldn't say no, even though she needs to stay home." He turned to look at me once again, stressing the end of his sentence, lightly squeezing my thigh as he spoke.

I groaned. "Listen, I am perfectly fine. And I'm bored out of mind. I can only watch One Tree Hill reruns for so long. I'm going stir crazy in that house, I needed out. So calm down." I stuck my tongue out at Austin, and Tino laughed.

"Well, we're glad you're here," Aaron added with a smile.

"Speaking of," Alan piped up, gaining everyone's attention. "How much longer you got until you pop that little chicken nugget out?" He strummed his guitar after he spoke, apparently for effect.

"What?" I questioned, my voice rising. "Did you seriously just call my daughter a chicken nugget?" Honestly, I wasn't all that surprised at the words that came out of Alan's mouth, he always said stupid stuff like that. He just looked at me, not saying a word, and I scoffed under my breath. "If I was not almost 8 months pregnant I would go over there and beat your ass, but I'm a million pounds right now and I can hardly move."

Everyone laughed, including Alan. Austin leaned down, his lips pressing gently against my ear. "A million beautiful pounds," he whispered, only loud enough for me to hear, and I felt my cheeks blush at his comment. Laughing I looked up at him and pressed my lips against his.

Soon, music began to fill the air as the guys began to work on a few new songs. Tino was drumming on a practice pad, working out a new beat, Phil and Alan were working together on their guitar parts, Aaron jumping in every now and then with a few bass notes, and Austin was busy at work jotting down lyrics, the pen racing quickly over the notepad as he scrawled down words that were practically illegible to everyone but him.

The baby was kicking, right against my bladder, she had been all morning, and it was only a matter of time before I had to pee. "Hey," I said quietly, poking Austin in the ribs to get his attention.

"What, baby?" He asked, looking away from the paper and meeting my gaze.

"Your daughter is using my bladder as a punching bag again. I have to pee." He laughed and placed his hand on my belly, feeling her kicks, smiling as she moved inside of me. Pressing my hands down on the cushins below me I managed to get myself upright, Austin following quickly like I knew he would.

"I'll come with you."

"Austin." I glared at him. "I can go pee by myself. I'm a big girl." He didn't listen. Instead he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the studio, down the short hallway to the bathroom. I opened the door and stopped him as he tried to follow me. "You wait in the hall. I can take it from here." Before closing the door I gave him a bright, obnoxious smile, making him laugh.

I shut myself in the bathroom. As I took a few steps towards the toilet I felt a strange sensation in my pants, followed by a warm gush. I groaned. "Ah, shit."

"What?!" Austin hollered from the other side of the door, obviously hearing my comment.

"Nothing, I think I just peed myself again...." My voice trailed off as I looked down, watching the red liquid slide out of my shorts and down my leg, pooling on the floor underneath me. It didn't stop, it kept coming, faster, gushing out of me in abnormal amounts.

I gripped the sink as a cramp shook my entire body, not once, not twice, but over and over, the pain almost unbearable. I fell to the ground, landing on my knees. "Austin," I managed to call out, collapsing on my side, crying out in agony.

Austin burst through the door. I could see him enter my line of vision, his face red with worry, tears already streaming down his face. He was screaming, yelling, but I couldn't hear a word he was saying, he sounded far away, too far away to understand. He crouched in front of me, and I struggled to keep my eyes open. I tried my best to focus in on him, on his face, but it was hard, I felt myself drifting off, I was just so tired, all I wanted to do was close my eyes and sleep.

I saw Aaron rush in, followed by Alan who was frantically speaking to someone on the phone. Austin was hugging me, holding me, his hands covered in my blood.

I felt his lips press against mine, and then nothing, the darkness overtook me, the pain went away, everything went black, and I faded out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, you all probably hate me for ending it here. I'm sorry, but it's the middle of the night, I'm exhausted, and I have to work tomorrow. I wanted to update for you guys.......

Don't be mad at me. I'll cry :/

Just so you guys know this is a LOVE story.......that means happily ever after..........so don't freak out too much. I'll see if I can get the next update up soon........maybe tomorrow before work, but definitely this weekend, I promise.

Stick with me guys. Don't give up on me! It'll all work out, just trust me.