"I live for RE MORTALE!!" He yelled, laughing like a mad man. My heart dropped and I pulled back from him. We haven't heard from Richard in two years. Why all of a sudden now?

He stumbled getting up, laughing like a mad man. "The girl is dead."

My heart dropped again. No He's bluffing, Sandra is not dead.

"She's not dead, you're lying." He gave a smirk, pulling out his gun.

"I wish I was Archer. King said you had potential, but you don't want to use it for us. So he told me do send the parts of you to him." Just as he pulled out his gun, I made a run towards a door and shut it.

I took cover somewhere and I heard a gasp. The bullets fired as I stayed behind a bed rail it felt like. "Archer!" Sandra exclaimed, coming towards me.

"What happened?" I asked, looking at her. I saw that she looked scared and tried to talk but her words wouldn't form with her voice.

"COME OUT VOCKINS!!" The guy yelled, still firing bullets. I pulled Sandra away from me and thought about putting something towards the door but he kicked it open. I got down, looking over at Sandra. I put my finger to my lips as she nods her head, assuring me that she understood.

I took my gun off safety and cocked it back. "I know you're-"

Just as he started talking, I picked my head up and aimed right at his shoulder. When the bullet sounded, a piercing scream came from the man and so did a thud.

I sighed of relief, feeling arms around my waist. "Thank you!! Thank you!! So much Archie." Sandra said, hugging my waist.

I hated that name, Archie. I always wondered why my parents nicknamed me that.

"Sandra you can't stay here. They'll be looking for you." She let go of my waist as I got up. I offered my hand to her and she took it.

"Where am I going to stay?" She asked as I sighed, but then I thought about it.

Sara.

"I have a friend that you might can stay with." I gave her a small smile. She nodded her head, giving me a smile.

After I told her to pack, I knocked the guy out and tied him up, making sure he wouldn't get out of the hold. Lukas will probably have fun with him. After I threw him in the truck of my car, Sandra got in and I got in, cranking up the car and putting it in drive.

"No." Sara spoke with a monotone voice. Sara didn't live in the mansion because she said she could take care of herself. So far, she has.

"Please." I begged and she rolled her eyes.

"Archer, I don't even know who the hell she is. She could steal my shit for all I know."

I sighed, "She can't stay in the mansion. I don't feel-"

"Like Davina asking questions." She finished, smiling at me.

"Oh yeah, Davina's going to kick your ass. Especially with you at 4 in the morning at my door with a girl. Oh yeah, your ass is hers." She continued to smile, making me roll my eyes.

"Please Sara, I think we could get intel from the guy from my trunk that I shot."

She looked at me with concerned but she just shrugged, shaking her head. "Bring the puttana in." She walked away from her door as I rolled my eyes.

"She's not a whore!!" I yelled out, but I forgot that she strips, but she's not a whore. From what I'm assuming.

She's just my sisters friend.